appraisal please-- Veplo.com and another - Web Hosting Forum
Web Hosting Forum

wmp banner

User Name
Password
Go Back   Web Hosting Forum > Domains > Show It Off: Domain Reviews & Appraisals
11-29-2006, 07:48 PM   #1
Bill

Beginner

Cool appraisal please-- Veplo.com and another

Hey, you guys have been soo helpful in everything els here, i thought i would try my luck at an appraisal...

The names:

Veplo.com -- personal site (not done yet)
ARUmusic.com -- still not sure what to do with it (nothing on it.)
GreasePit.net -- still not sure what to do with it, thinking a forum(nothing on it)

im just wondering what you THINK i might get out of these names IF i were to sell thim

Thanks in addvance

Jon
Bill is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
11-29-2006, 08:28 PM   #2
rebelagent

Default Re: appraisal please-- Veplo.com and another

Veplo.com is brandable easy to remember im guesstin low xxx to mid xxx unless you develop it and get pr then we may see 1,000 at most.

ARUmusic.com if you have t1 internet i know a great tut where you can host your own radio from your computer with a numerous amount of users....otherwise make it a blog get pr and sell to the highest bidder. You can try a forum but there are so many now.

GreasePit.net Grease Pits are real and the domain increased with value at that moment. You can give tips on how to clean a pit? Otherwise a forum like you said would be great! I also invision that a gross humor site may do it some good if advertised to the right public. I see mid xx and 100 max unless you get PR
rebelagent is offline Reply With Quote
01-07-2013, 04:46 AM   #3
jessitha

Beginner

Default Re: appraisal please-- Veplo.com and another

This is your domain appraisal for 3 domains:
veplo.com -$70 - $280
arumusic.com -$137 - $412
greasepit.net -$16 - $64
I have checked your domain appraisal in Thewebpole.com . They provide free service.You can also check it 20 domain appraisal at a time.
jessitha is offline Reply With Quote
01-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #4
Dypelyday

Default Basketball Shoes Sale.comCheap Louboutins.com

That is a disapproves power source can be without destructive influences, although sun efforts to reduce its footprint plusuxidu Red Bottom Shoes,
prefer many other technology pay minimization expenses when it will have to move in at risk type to generate option for a new vegetable."We're establishing all the ventures within the a large number of ecologically vulnerable possible way. These kinds of work feel the similar environmental legislation of which any kind of development masters, Eddy, the industry consultant, proclaimed. "But we will need to go back into the simple fact, this whatever we're accomplishing is usually, we have been limiting temperature has effects on. We're also bringing down pollution with propane businesses which can be currently being balanced out with that. We are making contributions once again hundreds of milliynstm Jordans sale,
ons with pounds to imply and even local coffers.Inches
01-26-2013, 02:28 PM   #5
Dypelyday

Default NBA ShoesRetro jordans.com

This is a says no source of energy is actually not having detrimental has effects on, however , solar powered attempts to limit it is influence not to mention similar to alternative engineering spend minimization fees whenever it will need to move confronted type for making means for your shrub."We're making your jobs from the a lot of enviroment delicate way you can. These kinds of ventures go through the exact same external laws which will any sort of progress passes through, Eddy, the business person, explained. "But we should instead revisit on the truth of the matter, in which everything that we're executing will be, we're lowering environment affects. We're also bringing down pollution coming from gas main amenities which are simply being countered with that. We've been adding to once again vast sums with cash to show and also county coffers.Centimeter