User Name
Password
12-26-2006, 11:04 AM   #1
Elenn

Beginner

Arrow Help is needed!

Hi all!

Need your advice!

We have a website to sale. I have placed the presale information at webmaster forums, eBay, etc ...

What else can I do to make people know about our website selling? Ideas are needed!

Thanks .
Elenn is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
12-26-2006, 01:02 PM   #2
tony

Send a message via AIM to tony Send a message via MSN to tony

Default Re: Help is needed!

Advertise it on the site your selling? although this could have bad consequences.

To be honest if you adverise it on various forums and ebay you need to place a sentence saying it is for sale through various other sources which may result in the winner not actually winning.
Id be quite careful with the way you are selling it, s it could result i bad publicity. Also people will only pay what its worth in terms of income i dont think you will get loads more by advertising it in loads of places.
tony is offline Reply With Quote
12-26-2006, 04:19 PM   #3
stusangelcaz

Id say advertising it elsewhere and placing it on ebay as well is a bad idea. I personally would stick to either selling it solely on ebay, or via forums.

You could, I guess, have the actual site for sale on Ebay, and advertise on forums with the link to the auction.

stusangelcaz is offline Reply With Quote
12-26-2006, 05:17 PM   #4
tony

Send a message via AIM to tony Send a message via MSN to tony

i buy and sell all the time on another forum (some of you would have seen me on the forum im talking about) but i would never buy off ebay personally, so even if i seen a really good site i wouldnt go through the hassle of registering just for 1 website
tony is offline Reply With Quote
12-27-2006, 04:22 AM   #5
Elenn

Beginner

Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony View Post
i buy and sell all the time on another forum (some of you would have seen me on the forum im talking about) but i would never buy off ebay personally, so even if i seen a really good site i wouldnt go through the hassle of registering just for 1 website
I understand. But you may read the information about the website you are interested in and then just contact the webmaster directly, without sign in eBay.

One more question to you :
Tony, what do you think about using auctions while selling the website? Is it a good idea to try?
Elenn is offline Reply With Quote
12-10-2012, 01:40 PM   #6
Fopyiggisgugh

Beginner

Send a message via ICQ to Fopyiggisgugh

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
Fopyiggisgugh is offline Reply With Quote
01-12-2013, 11:33 AM   #7
Dypelyday

Default Cheap jordansonline shopping.com

The prime minister of Mali offers reconciled about point out t . v ., hrs aftereowtr Jordan shoes for sale,
being arrested by simply soldiers who had been at the rear of any government coup with April.
01-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #8
Opecemern

Beginner

Send a message via ICQ to Opecemern

Default NBA ShoesRed Bottoms.com

The field says no power source will be free of damaging effects, nonetheless sun efforts to prevent its own size and including different engineering shell out mitigation fees in the event it have got to move around in uncomfortable kinds to produce technique for some sort of plant."We're creating this undertakings from the many green very sensitive way possible. These types of tasks check out identical green rules in which virtually any expansion is run through,Half inch Eddy, the field agent, says. "But we will need to go back for the real truth, that everything that we have been engaging in is usually, we could lessening climatic conditions impacts on. We live eliminating pollution coming from gas establishments which were to be offset at this time. We have been adding for a second time millions involving dollars expressing along with region coffers.
Opecemern is offline Reply With Quote
01-15-2013, 05:13 PM   #9
Dypelyday

Default Cheap jordansJordan Shoes.com

The maehrwb Isabel marant pas cher,
in minister with Mali has got resigned with point out television programs, a long time followingrizei Cheap Air Jordans,
getting imprisoned from members of the military who was simply associated with some sort of military hen house in Next month.
01-16-2013, 01:55 PM   #10
Dypelyday

Default Nike Jordan sale.comCheap Louboutins.com

and her street address for country's broadcaster ORTM, Mister Diarra provided absolutely no straightforward evidence regarding his own resignation.Individuals who're concered about the future of much of our region, genuinely want for the purpose of peacefulness. It is really this is the reason that, Cheick Modibo Diarra, 'm resigning using my personal over-all federal."A an associate of your president's entourage before explained to AFP media service that your prime ministetfbkd Red Bottom Shoes,
r ended up being rotting in jail through about Twenty troops through the expansive Kati navy bottom the place that the 21 years old Mar hen house was released.The source explained military received: "smashed in the door for the excellent minister's property and even had taken your ex aside somewhat violently"."They claimed Chief Sanogo dispatched them how to public court your ex boyfriend," this individual additional.Securignbnv isabel marant sneakers,
ty authorities said Mr Diarra ended up being motivated that will Kati.Typically the armed forces spokesperson instructed Reuters which usually Mr Diarra "wanted to leave out the region developing incited trouble".The number one minister were preparing to result in the us for the purpose of Germany ( space ) typically the representative explained to the particular BBC he previously had been owing to use a clinical check-up presently there. It is far from well-known should he previously had really been striving run away.The actual pavements with Bamako ended up being stated to be peaceful in the beginning Friday. You news reporter informed the BBC which will "people ended up needs to start working and even would not purchase the details yet".Sometimes explosive'
01-22-2013, 01:43 PM   #11
Dypelyday

Default online shopping.com

This will extra hesitate diplomatic conversations during a probable navy input to retake north of manchester because of Islamist radicals.Yet ivxmq christian louboutins Outlet,
stresses regarding the defense force just who directed the coup and then the civilian pm these people were forced to contract happen to be installation when it comes to recent one month.Quite a few within just Mali's navy tend to beguwv New Christian Louboutin Shoe,
tative Bakary Mariko advised all the BBC that your prime minister was presumed when trying to be able to jeopardise this prepared governmental discussion during the change towards democracy."Eight a few months before the top minister was given any search for support Mali recoup it is territorial reliability, however he's got really been wanting to remain in capability indefinitely,Inches he said.Mr Diarra may be organised until a whole new prime minister was basically equiped with the meanwhile chief executive, all the spokesperson stated.Wish for peace'
01-30-2013, 04:31 AM   #12
Dypelyday

Default Cheap Christian Louboutin.comonline shopping.com

This might additionally lag time diplomatic speaks spanning a possibilities army or marine treatment to retake the north via Islamist radicals.Nonetheless concerns concerning the military exactly who guided typically the hen house additionally, the civilian pm they were made to contract happen to be hanging when it comes to new days.A lot of in just Mali's navy tend to bryofk Cheap Christian Louboutins,
tative Bakary Mariko informed this BBC that this prime minister ended up being thought of attempting to help you jeopardise typically the projected governmental talk during the change to help you democracy."Eight a few months past the optimim reverend was given this pursuit to aid Mali get better a territorial dependability, but unfortunately fresh also been endeavoring to remain in electrical power consistently, he said.Mr Diarra could be organised until a brand new prime minister has been assigned through the interim president, typically the representative said.Hope for peace'