games etc

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
Ive moved all games threads to spam and test forum,
those topics are there purely for posting for the sake of it, and earning points for not really contributing to this site.

In the future you may be able to do things with your points and thepoints should be earnt by contributing not just posting for the sake of it, so that is the reason behind moving these posts.

Tony

Comments

• lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior Member The Royal RAM
    omg u r so sad! me n allie av sed dis like 1000 times n we will say it again we dnt kno wat u do wid da points n we dnt want them i will don8 mine n so will allie.
    devspc3.gif
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    you cant do anything with them yet, but in the future you may be bale to do, but if your not bothered about the points then it makes no difference if theyre in the other category or this one
    ye but i dnt c da point cos it says dat u cn tlk bout woteva u wan in general chat so dnt see da prob wid dem bein dere!!!
    devspc3.gif
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i dont really want to argue but the idea of general chat is to chat about general things, a 1 word answer isnt really chatting
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    That forum is for Discussions. Not Games.
    We don't accuse you (lozzas, nic, allie) of doing this, but on other forums, it is known that people will create and post on threads like "Word Association", etc, just to gain points and increase their post count.
    If you don't want the points, it makes no difference to you if the threads are in Spam, of General. If anyone is posting in those threads just to get points, this will stop them doing that.
    ye but everyone seems to be lyk against us just cos we r doin games, i reli like dis site cos i av got to kno viper n cannonballguy n its easy to leave msgs to python if he aint online but i dnt kno any thin bout webdesignin n wen i joined there was already a thread bout word association n no one seemed to be complainin bout tht, prob cos tht was created by python but cos me n allie created 3 other games for fun no one seems to like them n they seemed to complain bout them. i dnt c da prob n CBguy ur one of da ppl tht join in da games. it aint affectin u lot whether dere r games or not, u either play or u dnt! there r other ways dat ppl cn get points, they cn just make threads bout latest news n just keep postin stuff in dere. basically its general chat (n from wat i understand tht means i cn tlk bout anythin i want to on dere) but wateva do wat u all want to, i cnt be bothered chattin on ere anymore, theres no point if everytime i do sumin there is sum1 there to tlk bout it!!!!!!!
    devspc3.gif
    I did post in thos threads for a while, but stopped when I realised that it was going a bit far...
    And I repeat:
    If you don't want the points, it makes no difference to you if the threads are in Spam, of General. If anyone is posting in those threads just to get points, this will stop them doing that.

So what difference does it make to you?
    The move only makes a difference to people posting those threads to get points...
    ye i c ya point but it seems lyk adainst me for some reason n i duno y it just does cos no one had a prob wid da one python created!
    devspc3.gif
    That's cause we can't argue with him, and it was only the one... :)
    We have no problem with you, and we didn't delete your posts, we just moved them. ;)
  • NicNic Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Considering you're all so big on webmastering, I don't see a lot of threads being initiated.
    I know that Python is trying to get more webmastering people involved but perhaps it's about time you all started posting webmastering threads rather than posting messages against other members talking in general chat.
    As for the games not being legible, perhaps you should let your hair down and have a go, you never know you might learn to enjoy yourselves!!!!

I would also like to point out that Lozza is Python's cousin, Allie is Python's girlfriend and I am Python's older sister so if you do have a problem with any of us talking to my brother or amongst each other please tell me and not pick on the younger ones i.e. Lozza 'n' Allie.

It is not my intention to cause arguments on this site, however all the games have now been moved to a different section where you need not enter if you don't want to. I would hope now that this puts an end to the matter and that everyone can use this site as they so wish, whether that be in a webmastering capacity or just a general chat between friends and family.
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    CBG, i suggest that u coool down a bit and leave them talk here, they are making the forum more active and i cant see anything wrong with that, i am Python's best mate and im here basically becasue he asked me to sign up, and Tony, i suggest the same for you, cool down and let them have their say!!!!!!!!
    I WAS PERFECTLY CALM.
    But if they do not drop it RIGHT NOW, We will DELETE the posts.
    On this forum, The only person with more autority than us is Python. Just because you are related to him, DOES NOT mean you ahve controle over us. SO WHAT WE SAY GOES.
    If you have a problem with it: TOUGH. Life isn't fair. Deal with it.

All we did was MOVE your posts. Do you WANT us to DELETE them? Eh? I will if you want!
    go on then delete them! then we will all kno just how pathetic u lot r tht u cnt stand other ppl to av fun n i neva sed i had more right over u cos im related to python, if ur tht sly n cruel n mean to take away ppls fun then go ahead delete them! but like didnt all dis start cos there aint enuf web mastering posts goin on, well like nic sed instead of arguin bout stupid things wid us go make sum posts bout web mastering, after all tht is wat this site is about so ive been told by many!
    devspc3.gif
    The Lack of Webmastering Posts has NOTHING to do with the high number of game posts.
    We are happy for you to have fun. WE ARE NOT STOPPING YOU HAVING FUN!
    ALL ED DID WAS MOVE THE POSTS! - WE JUST MOVED THEM! So STOP making the FUSS.
    Stop AGREVATING THE Moderators. YOU SHOULD NOT ARGUE WITH US.
    The More you agrevate us, the more we want to remove your posts.
    do u think tht u are in charge of wat i rite cos u r a MODERATOR well guess wat u maybe able to move, edit n delete wat i rite but i cn still write where i want to n wat i want to. dnt let ur head get too big by ur label!
    devspc3.gif
    b4 anyone else argues plz read my new thread on general chat! plz!
    devspc3.gif
    Wow. Never on ANY forum have I EVER seen some ARGUE with a MOD and not get any kind of warning for it. I Guess it seems you DO get special Privelidges if your related to the owner.

I like you lozzas, honey, but I never expected you to make such a fuss. I repeat: We did one TINY little thing. We MOVED your posts. Thats NOTHING - We could have done SO MUCH More.
    So, if you make all this fuss over that, I hate to think what you would do if we removed your account from the forum...
    Sometimes you need to accept that people will disagree with you, and if they do: you can't always just have a row with them. A lot of the time you have to accept it, and get on with life.

Anyway. Lets make up, Love_458.gif Sorry 'bout all this sweetie. :)
    lol ........
    devspc3.gif