Okies I need some ideas

LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior MemberThe Royal RAM
I've had my site online for a while now and I hardly get any traffic. I'm listed in Google and goodness knows where else but for some reason it just doesn't appeal to people.

Can anyone gimme any pointers to making people come back?

my site url is in my profile. (not made 15 posts yet lol)

Comments

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    http://www.LurkinBack.com

Lurkin, I think your right that a site re-design might help you for starters. There are many great designers here, one that is in your area of the country and who's quite good is MGDesigns (Moddy).

-B
  • MGDesignsMGDesigns Admin VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    *snicker* :rofl:
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
    MGDesigns wrote:
    *snicker* :rofl:

LOL, should I share with them why you're laughing or should we keep it a secret?
    :glasses2:
    If they look hard enough they'll find the appropriate threads ;)
    A cynic is a person who when smells flowers looks around for a coffin! :rolleyes:
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
  • LurkinBackLurkinBack Senior Member The Royal RAM
    LMAO! I'll have to look her up, and maybe down too :p
  • BeachieBeachie Moderator: Raging Bender Link Clerk
    Heheh I get it ;)
    Gadget.com | Everybody.com | BulletinBoard.com | Stupidity.com | Aquatic.com | Cuddly.com | Blogs.org | Newcomers.com | Wealth.org
    *snicker* ;)
    -
    ModGirl Design
    My ArtWanted Portfolio
    Renderosity Gallery
    Lurkin Back, I apologize that we're all so silly here (me especially) that this thread doesn't seem that helpful.

As serious advice though, I really would consider a site re-design.
    Also, we've started a thread here that, as it grows, will give you some good ideas: http://www.webmasterpost.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3040

:cool:
  • Mermaid bridal dresses are designed to be installed in the body & hips, & the trumpet widening in the knee. This type of wedding dress comes with a rule that is like satin & lace to the fringe of enterprises stress exhibited marked. This type of bridal dress is ideal for brides who require to make a grand entrance. It is a nice choice to help you in the event you spend some time looking online, find it simple to a variety of colors for the dress of the court. There's simple wedding dresses to select, I think.

Chinese oil paintings since the beginning of the fall, and "realism" and "realist painting" has a natural link, or from a certain sense, the beginning of the period of Chinese oil paintings is the "realist painting." Chinese oil painting in the way of development, "realism" and "realist painting" has always been associated with it.

****tail dresses ought to be short, first rate, perfectly tailored & made of nice material. The style is elegant & feminine. These aspects ought to not be neglected. Unlike evening dresses, dresses are short & without plenty of details. The length is around the knee & is always made of elegant material: satin, velvet ottomans, stain, silk or lace.

For a neat, uncluttered look, select a column dress produced from satin. They look like liquid one time the dress moves. Another way to glisten is by wearing a dress covered with mirrored glass or sequins. When strapless styles possess a heavily embellished top and an unadorned skirt, it creates an eye-pleasing contrast. Panels of overlays are featured on prom dresses this season. Some only appear to be transparent, while others actually are see-through. They could be exactly the same color as the dress or a flesh tone. To produce additional excitement, sequins, beads or lace may be additional on top belonging to the overlays.

In addition to the method of marriage preparation, list names of guests, invitations, wedding cake, wedding rings, etc., another essential aspect is to be thought about and be prepared carefully. Plenty of brides tend to treat mermaid wedding gowns for the sizable day, and it demands the ideal figure and confidence.

As far as the styles of the short gowns, there's so lots of available. For example, empire waist short dress features an empire high waist which makes your legs look longer than your bodice. Bubble short prom dress with pink- up to skirt dress is characterized as a formal dress with casual picture. It will generate a youthful and cute look.

Tailor-made wedding dress is a complex method, but only one time in their life, so young people must work hard. Compare stores with wedding dresses, select a higher credit card companies and the cost is within the budget of your wedding. Dimensions must be correct, do not worry, the other to see whether there's conditions to measure the bridal shop are, and in the event that they are modified and further improved. If the extent of intermarriage wedding Society, they have no way of providing this service. Ought to be eight so brides-to-be, it is important.
  • DixinerceDypeDixinerceDype Beginner Link Clerk
    Your Russian-led coalition has got pulled a good marked by controversy offer to turn Web government over to any Not firm, an insurance policy opposed from North western health systems during regular conversations about a worldwide speaking agreement.