Templates Management System.. (TMS) Looking For

I am looking for a script which is like a clone of MonsterTemplates.com or anyother paid/free web templates site. Is threre any available that you know? Please let me know. I need it very badly. I've got one which is "Templates Management" from the provider "DeonixScrip" but that does not work. The SQL gives an error and don't know how to fix that.

So, please let me know if someone can help me? I'll donate Forum$ if i can get one which really works.

Regards,

Comments

• JohnJohn Junior Member NAT Warrior
    Well if you purchased the script you could ask the author for some help but seeing as you didn't "Templates Management v1.2 [WDYL-WTN] Rls" (from site title..) you won't get much help from them or anyone here unless you purchase a license for it or use an opensource alternative.

You could try using just static html pages for now until you get a script.
    [+] JSlane Designs
    [+] JSlane Hosts
  • SoummaTawSoummaTaw Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Decreasing pieces of any home entertainment system would be the display unit #LINK2# in addition to the audio speakers but in reality the most important part of any home theater system could be the #LINK3# AV phone given it brings together every one of the man or women #LINK4# elements and makes sure that they conduct together and they are synced. The #LINK5# AV receiver would be the coronary heart with the method #LINK6# and it's in which you regulate what you need to comprehensive. This create-up #LINK7# will appear at home show AV individual assessments - #LINK8# their work and a handful of the characteristics you will have to contemplate.

An Audio-video #LINK9# radio is just exactly where all of the car stereo ingredients #LINK10# hook up. Pursuing successfully relating the display unit and phone speaker #LINK11# you are going to manage to pick which audio system you want to pay attention to or which #LINK12# machine it is advisable to view on the demonstrate, whether it's a DVD, #LINK13# movie, ordinary Television set or even a a digital stereo #LINK14# station.

The receiver have a designed in r / c receiver #LINK15# that may be used to decide on up FMOrAM r / c. You are able to #LINK16# take note of r / c and Compact disk& 039s by way of your home theater system. These #LINK17# shall be handled through the AV device.

The multichannel audio #LINK18# component of a residence cinema is going to be managed with the #LINK19# AV receiver. Without groing through Audio-video radio #LINK20# testimonials prior to acquiring had the ability to injured your wallets. The #LINK21# recipient will decode a digital audio forms, whether they are Dolby or DTS so that your #LINK22# most effective appear effect runs for the accurate #LINK23# loudspeaker. This is often a significant element associated with a home entertainment system #LINK24# and produces the emotive influence when watching a motion picture.

The individual #LINK25# can also get an in designed av receiver that should suggest the power over #LINK26# audio quantity will go through the receiver.

In the end, the #LINK27# individual units the beauty on the town theater. The all important #LINK28# handheld control belongs to the av receiver. There might also be an screen for #LINK29# taking a application this is displayed on tv screen to really succeed #LINK30# to view what you're challenge.

For anyone who is having a overall #LINK31# property movie method then the AV recipient #LINK32# will likely be like-minded with all of the other components but if you are attaining it #LINK33# one at a time you can that it truly is agreeable yet another good reason why Audio-video radio reviews are crucial. Predominantly this worries the amount of internet connections in the radio. Make sure that you will quickly realize more than enough presenter internet connections. Check that there will likely be suitable cable connections for all you movie units which you will probably be utilizing using your home movie technique, this can possess a VCR and Video person.
  • NaicenedsNapsNaicenedsNaps Beginner Link Clerk
    I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
This discussion has been closed.