Cheap / Free VPS?

GOBGOB BeginerShared Hoster

Need some advice on cheap/free VPS? The operating system doesn't matter, I want to be able to SSH into it, to run some node.js and headless web browser running JavaScript script.

Shouldn't be too heavy at all so something cheap or free would be good

Any ideas?
Thanks

Comments

  • borutoboruto Link Clerk

    Hi I might offer free vps for some months if you are interested let me know :)

    Thanked by [1] : GOB
  • I use ipvanish though atimes some site detect and prevent me from login in. It's cheap not free out rightly. Mysterium is a cheap one in use often. Still manageable

    Thanked by [1] : GOB
  • GOBGOB Beginer Shared Hoster

    @boruto said:
    Hi I might offer free vps for some months if you are interested let me know :)

    Yes please @boruto, let me know when it's available

  • cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

    @GOB said:
    Need some advice on cheap/free VPS? The operating system doesn't matter, I want to be able to SSH into it, to run some node.js and headless web browser running JavaScript script.

    Shouldn't be too heavy at all so something cheap or free would be good

    Any ideas?
    Thanks

    Actually, to be real I do not prefer VPS, Yes... I do not prefer VPS. My Choice is Virtual Cloud Servers because VPS Servers can be accessed by the Kernel Admin but Virtual Cloud Servers cannot be directly accessed by any Admin or third party!

    Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

    Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

  • lovelylovely Link Clerk

    I use hostinger though not free but very cheap. it about $4 per month. the uptime is 100% and the response time is 309ms. so you can check it out to see if iit will fit your need.

  • TapiocaTapioca Link Clerk

    I've used digitalserver.com.mx web hosting service for 4 months. Their support staff was helpful most of the time. I liked having a Linux VPS, but when they did not use a standard version of Linux nor did they provide an apt-get repository to upgrade packages.

  • I would strongly advise against going for a free or cheap VPS. Remember, in the long run, cheap is always way more expensive.

  • cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

    @lovely said:
    I use hostinger though not free but very cheap. it about $4 per month. the uptime is 100% and the response time is 309ms. so you can check it out to see if iit will fit your need.

    309ms is too much Guy. Take a Near server which has below 200ms. Too much Response time slows down the websites.

    Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

    Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

  • cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

    @Davis said:
    I would strongly advise against going for a free or cheap VPS. Remember, in the long run, cheap is always way more expensive.

    Not always, Cheap can be considered with companies only who are the Manufacturer of Services. As for Others who offers cheap like MNCs, they most probably will catch you in some type of scam!

    Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

    Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

  • OmniscenOmniscen Link Clerk

    I know libertyvps.net bitcoin offshore VPS provider has nice deals.
    What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.

  • abytecuriousabytecurious Shared Hoster

    @OP can you specify the location? There are a number of good hosts I can suggest. Some shared hosting providers also provide SSH access if you raise a ticket and support nodejs. This will be cheaper than getting a VPS.

  • RelevantosRelevantos Link Clerk

    Why not give Hostmines.com Cloud VPS a try?
    They are extremely helpful not only with problems but with any questions I've had, and the backbone of their hosting - cPanel - is a great tool to control and administer 1 website or a dozen.

Sign In or Register to comment.