Storage VPS for the cheapest price

After the Hostsolutions.ro fiasco, I am looking for some storage servers (>1TB storage) for the cheapest price. It doesn't need a lot of computing power, even a 512MB RAM node should work and a lower end CPU would work. Looking to pay annually, if that helps in getting cheaper options.

DeluxeNames

Comments

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

I don't think We can offer Lower than what Link You have Mentioned. Maybe You should stick with them!

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• abytecuriousabytecurious Shared Hoster

@cloudmate not sure if you are joking.. The servers have been dead for two months now.. why would I stick with them. Anyway, I never asked any provider here to beat that price.. I am looking for something in the 60USD/year range (for 1 TB).

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

KVM VPS
    1 vCPU
    512MB RAM
    100Mbps Unlimited Traffic
    1TB Ent. HDD
    6.50$/Month
    Is this kind of You are looking for?

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

Thanks Ankesh. I found one from letbox, 2TB storage at 90 USD/year. I am leaning towards that for now.

DeluxeNames
  • DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator
    edited July 11

@abytecurious said:
    After the Hostsolutions.ro fiasco, I am looking for some storage servers (>1TB storage) for the cheapest price. It doesn't need a lot of computing power, even a 512MB RAM node should work and a lower end CPU would work. Looking to pay annually, if that helps in getting cheaper options.

So sorry about what happened with HostSolutions & hoping you didn't lose too much data. How is letbox working out & do you recommend them?

@DeluxeNames said:

@abytecurious said:

So sorry about what happened with HostSolutions & hoping you didn't lose too much data. How is letbox working out & do you recommend them?

Just signed up a couple of days ago. Haven't fully setup the box & monitoring on it. Looks like virmach is trying to generate interest for a 30$/yr 1TB storage box.

• BewuntlineBewuntline Shared Hoster

If you ask me, I've had a good run dealing with these VPS hosts:
    - Dreamhost.com
    - Kvchosting.net
    - Cloudarion.com
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.

• BarbarossBarbaross Shared Hoster

Take a look at hostingsource.com, inmotionhosting.com and also libertyvps.net vps solutions.
    High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!

• TapiocaTapioca Shared Hoster

I can recommend you try to compare rates, features, compatibility, performance, and reliability.
    Nice VPS hosting deals offered by Hostnamaste.com and QHoster.com web hosts.
    Easy to use, friendly interface!

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

Once you experience the quality and professionalism of Tzulo.com you would not go anywhere else for your webhosting!
    I have not really had to use the customer service, because everything was fine with them (no downtime and no problems).

• S4_JohnS4_John Link Clerk

What are you using the storage for, is there a reason to want a VPS instead of using some kind of object storage, maybe something S3 compatible?