Server to sign up with ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and asvhost.com are provided on sweet terms and I have to sign up with the best one, so which way is better to follow?

Comments

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

Particularly impressed with the live chat customer service support provided by kvchosting.net - extremely helpful.
    Uptime is amazing, the servers are top notch! This host is not some cheap hosts that i have been on before with other hosting providers.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I can't possibly rave about them more. I've always been frustrated by hosting in the past. Not with kvchosting.net provider. They've helped me more than I even thought I needed it and installing apps on my page is as simple as clicking a button on their awesome admin page.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

KVChosting.net as well as asvhost.com are well-balanced with high uptime and quality support.
    An amazing service and available 24/7, which is perfect for me. I am a night person and always contact them in the early am. They are very knowledgeable and make me feel they can handle whatever it is.

• When I first moved to kvchosting.net SSD hosting, I found web access was fine - their support team was very helpful with transferring files to them. I highly recommend them, especially if you are looking for feature-rich and affordable hosting solutions.

• OpsidianOpsidian Shared Hoster

Try accounts from hostingsource.com and luxhosting.lu as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.
    Pleasant and patient. Geeks with grace comes to mind. Seriously, if you have a problem with your host, give them 5 minutes and you will see why I made time to write about them. You will be glad you did.