VPS to sign up with ...

VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and scalahosting.com are enticing for me and I have to opt for the best one, so what should I do?

Comments

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

Touching on the point above, the first thing that needs to be determined is your individual needs and what you are looking to accomplish.

As a good alternative for getting cheap hosting, can recommend NetShop ISP solutions.
    I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.

• BoneismineBoneismine Shared Hoster

Plans from legionbox.com and luxhosting.lu are good enough to have a deal with.
    Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I've been using rockhoster.com website hosting for more than a year and they are excellent. I've never had a problem with them. I just realized, today, that I should go online and give them a good review somewhere.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

Definitely some of the best Customer Support available. Support can be reached through MSN for immediate assistance, and through tickets/email which they respond to in a matter of minutes. Site is extremely fast to load and has had almost perfect uptime. Rockhoster.com will serve your demands.

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

Plans from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are full-featured and cheap.
    Very good servers, steady and fast, as well as a very pleasant support to work with - understanding experts that solve any issue in matter of minutes.