Searching for reliable hosting

I'm looking for the hosting solution with these specs: 25GBs - space, 700Gbs - transfer!
Any experience with OBhost.net web hosting?
I've found them via google search and their hosting plans and price for them meet my needs.
So, are they trustworthy? What should I know before choosing a host?

Comments

• It is my 3rd month with kvchosting.net ssd web hosting. I haven't had a single problem.
    You will not be disappointed. I give this web host out highest recommendation.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I strongly recommend hostmines.com cheap web hosting to everyone. Go ahead, they are offering "Starter Plan" @ $1 for 1st year.
    The stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

• AurumAurum Shared Hoster

Hosting plans from kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com are full-featured and low cost.
    Qualified and fast support, which is always responsive and helps. Adequate prices and reliability.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com hosting plans are worthwhile.
    Customer support is my favorite part about this magnificent website platform. The affordable price is my second. Their performance is marvelous with helping to improve your site and show professionalism through it.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

Why don't have a look at this $1 web hosting. For that amount you can have perfect service!

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

Plans from rockhoster.com and hosting.uk are worth trying.
    Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

• Divya165Divya165 Shared Hoster

If you are looking the best and reliable web hosting provider for your business, I highly recommend Host.co.in one of the cheap web hosting provider in India. I'm using their web hosting with the 24/7 Support, 30 Day Money Back, High SSD Storage, Full root access and many more.

• myresellerhomemyresellerhome Link Clerk

When you’re looking for a hosting provider, it’s important to be selective. There are a lot of providers out there, and it can be difficult to decide which one is the best for your needs. Here are some tips to help you choose the best and most reliable hosting provider:

1. Evaluate your needs. What type of hosting service do you need? Do you need a single server hosting plan or something more comprehensive?
    2. Look at the provider’s track record. How stable has their platform been in the past? Have any major issues been fixed in a timely manner?
    3. Check out their customer service policies and procedures. Are they available 24/7, and do they have extensive knowledge of their products?
    4. Make sure that the host has a robust security system in place.
  • msdlcmsdlc Shared Hoster

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.