Server to sign up with ...

Servers from kvchosting.net and brixly.uk are to my liking and I have to select the best one for hositng a forum, so what should I do?

Comments

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

I love the fact that I feel like a valued client whenever I have a question that I need to ask - it feels like I'm in contact with human beings who treat me as a human being, rather than getting soulless cranky responses. Recommend kvchosting.net SSD servers to other webmasters.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

Try servers from time-tested companies: QHoster.com and ASVhost.com.
    Personally, their support is great, they understand people's problems & provide help as required.

• I have been with kvchosting.net web host for 9 months now and they really impress me.
    I use them for 5 different sites on one account and every one of them runs flawlessly. If you're looking for reliable low cost hosting for your site, this web host would be the best fit.

• MaxwellMaxwell Shared Hoster

Use legionbox.com plans with no hesitation.
    Very good services and support with low rate are available from them.

• I am glad to use cloudarion.com SSD server service.. From pre-sale, transferring my site to the new server or for special support request, the help offered by their support team was absolutely fantastic. Thanks to them a lot.