Best place for hosting a blog ...

Is that rockhoster.com or simplenet.io?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Will also recommend swissns.ch website hosting solutions. It was very easy to upgrade to a more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time. I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.

• Divya165Divya165 Link Clerk

There are many web hosting providers on the web. Who is provide the best feature for your website only choose them. As I'm using Host.co.in services one of the cheap and best hosting provider in India. Their shared hosting plans start at just Rs125/month with free domain.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

Currently, I'm hosting multiple domains with Rockhoster.com web host.
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

Accounts from asvhost.com and luxhosting.lu are the best to sign up with.
    The support is great and everyone is very helpful.

• RelevantosRelevantos NAT Warrior

Well it was over 10 months I used QHoster.com web hosting hosting - everything works.
    When I decided to move to another host I really didn't have any expectations, but what I found was amazing.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I have been using Rockhoster.com for a long time and must express the point that their service is prompt and excellent.
    I do not know how those guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide.

• LossAngelLossAngel Link Clerk

Services from hostingsource.com are good enough to sign up with.
    Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.