QHoster.com vs MonsterHost.com

Which VPS should I have a deal with - QHoster.com or MonsterHost.com?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I would say that QHoster.com is one of the best web hosts I've tried. Their customer support is responsive and friendly - any problem is solved immediately. Uptime is good as my sites are always up. Pages load fast.

• OmniscenOmniscen Shared Hoster

Nice host. QHoster.com accepts Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, CashU, Ukash, Paysafecard, Skrill, Payza, Nereller.
    They provide reliable and low-cost services for everybody, no matter what size or nationality of your business are.

• IvanishuIvanishu Shared Hoster

Both mentioned companies - QHoster.com and MonsterHost.com - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
    For the price these hosts actually pack a tonne of features and I've been pleasantly surprised by their reliability and support.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.

After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on QHoster.com VPS hosting account.
    Pricing is great, overall policy is amazing, support is always available and is an excellent help.

• OpsidianOpsidian Shared Hoster
    edited January 13

Have a look at VPS plans which luxhosting.lu and hostround.com.
    Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.