Multi-Domain SSL is needed

Hey guys,
would like to consult with you on reliable providers offering secure SSL Certificates.
I've also done a search and found OBhost.net - it offers Multi-Domain SSL solutions.
Have you tried it? Could you share your experience with me?

Thanks.

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Get Upto 40% Discount. OBhost.net will give huge savings across the product range from Domains & SSL Certificates to Virtual and Dedicated Servers & Hosting Plans.

• Establishes a secure connection between a browser and a server.
    • Places a padlock next to your web address in the browser.
  • BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

Here is OBhost.net Sale for New Customers:
    Promocode: LOVEOBHOST - Save 30% On Every Package.
    Promo: OBHSSL - 50% OFF on SSL Certificates.

• msdlcmsdlc Shared Hoster

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found OBhost.net and have never looked back.
    Lots of useful features are include into their hosting plans. Solid, honest host with affordable prices.