Recommendations on offshore server in South Africa?

I need an offshore dedicated server in South Africa.
I want to ask your help in finding the one that is reliable, and has an affordable price.
What are your views on zakservers.com South Africa offshore servers? Are they reliable?
I would be very grateful for the Recommendations.

Comments

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I am very satisfied with zakservers.com offshore server hosting service and I don't see myself changing webhosts in the future. The service contains all necessary features for successful running which are so significant for the web masters.

• LossAngelLossAngel Shared Hoster

Servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and their prcies are competitive.
    Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Like their server locations: South Africa, Sweden, Bulgaria and more.
    I would recommend Zakservers.com to anyone who is looking for a new host!
    The prices are good, customer support is awesome and it s quite reliable.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

When I came across Zakservers.com offshore servers I recognized that they were resourceful, affordable and feature-rich.
    The service is wonderful, their packages are priced competitively, and their product is the best I've used thus far.

• Try servers from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT market.
    The support is 5 stars, they're very good and quick. I don't think one needs anything better than that.

• msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.