Any exmasters hosting reviews?

Hello, I'm considering Exmasters.com as my potential VPS hosting provider.
Have you ever tried them?

Please share your opinions.

Comments

• If you are interested in getting a quality VPS account, try deals from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
    Their services are awesome deals at the price and they have undeniable, reliable uptime! It's no wonder they've been in business for years and will be for many more.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I have used a few hosts in the past but Exmasters.com is by far the best.
    Their support is always replying to all emails promptly.
    I am extremely happy with service and pricing.

• msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I have 5 client websites hosted with Exmasters VPS hosting account and their support is above and beyond the call of duty and practically instant within minutes. They even assisted with a MySql coding that was nothing to do with them.