Dedicated servers with instant setup?

Hey,
Are you familiar with the hosting providers like centohost.com which offer instant server setup.
How it works?

Comments

• msdlcmsdlc Shared Hoster

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

So if you make HostNamaste your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
    A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down.
    Recommend their Budget Dedicated Server solutions.

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

Great value at the price. You can trust Centohost.com web host, OP. Support staff is amazing they will guide you on every step, will it be billing, technical thing or you are doing migration. I had no problem so far, yes it can happen that sometime you will get replies little bit late but it can happen to any support staff of any other provider.