hostsailor.com vs libertyvps.net

Which VPS is better to sign up with - hostsailor.com or libertyvps.net?

Comments

• BarbarossBarbaross NAT Warrior

I've been using Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS for a long time now for my personal website, and it's been great.
    Can highly recommend these guys for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap web hosting service.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior
    edited July 18

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future. So if you want an inexpensive and very functional site, Webdock.io VPS hosting is the way to go. Use the code: GOFASTVPS - gives $10 USD credit that can be applied to your account once signed up.

• msdlcmsdlc Shared Hoster

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

I have recently signed up to Libertyvps.net and found them to be a very good host so far.
    Account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website always up.