hosting provider to host my forum?

I decided to ask forum members if they know about the best hosting provider to host my forum.
The only thing I am worried about is the reliability of hostingsource.com US web hosting provider.
Will it be worth dealing with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Comments

• msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

I'd recommend Hostforweb.com US hosting for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host. This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here. I haven't had single problem yet. They were quick to answer my technical question.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Cloudarion.com US solutions.
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.

• Divya165Divya165 Shared Hoster

If you're looking for the best web hosting for your business, I highly recommend bodHOST, one of the most cost-effective hosting companies in the United States. I use bodHOST web hosting services, which is one of the top and most affordable web hosting companies in the United States.

You can get 50% OFF on Web Hosting - WH50. The offer will end on 5 Nov 2022.

• enyi3333enyi3333 Link Clerk

I will advised you try cloudation.com it Is better host services you would find very reliable. You can count on them if you are thinking of fast as nd secure services.

• SylviaSylvia Link Clerk

Hostingsource is pretty decent if all you will be doing is forum hosting. However if you expand you will need to get a better host

• CatternCattern Link Clerk

Try to contact the current customers of the web host provider of your choice and see if they are satisfied with the kind of services being rendered by the web host provider.

• SinceremSincerem Link Clerk

I don't own a forum, but with the knowledge I've gotten being around communities, I'll tell you that "Namecheap is the best option amongst them. Their service is there for you 24/7, I recently hosted my blog "CMG24.Live through Namecheap, since then my website has been online and never gone offline for once.