hosting provider to host my forum?

I decided to ask forum members if they know about the best hosting provider to host my forum.
The only thing I am worried about is the reliability of hostingsource.com US web hosting provider.
Will it be worth dealing with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Comments

• msdlcmsdlc Shared Hoster

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

I'd recommend Hostforweb.com US hosting for anyone that takes a serious interest in their site and wants an efficient and reliable web host. This is the best solution for your money. I've had nothing but good experiences here. I haven't had single problem yet. They were quick to answer my technical question.