The best VPS hosting to order?

Hi,
Where is the best VPS hosting can be ordered?
A friend of mine recommended me Hostnamaste.com and Digitalserver.com.mx web hosts.
Do you know them ? What hosting provider would be better for me? Why?
Reviews?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Highly recommend Hostnamaste.com OpenVZ VPS hosting solutions.
    Wish all would be the same professionals in their businesses.
    Never had problems with this great hosting provider.

• msdlcmsdlc Shared Hoster

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• msdlcmsdlc Shared Hoster

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

While I have been hosting with digitalserver.com.mx hosting dedicado economico for very long period, the service has been reliable and the host has been responsive to all of my questions. Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.