DDos + USA servers + fully managed. Where?

Dear forum fellows,
I need instant dedicated server. I'm not going to violate laws - just need to be patient.
Also I want to have ddos protection.
I managed to find GTHost.com instant dedicated servers.
They are working really good service and have all attributes (ddos, USA and management).
Do you think they will be good?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

Cool. Low-cost trial starting at $5/day. GTHost.com is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with.

• msdlcmsdlc NAT Warrior

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

After struggling with horrible providers I moved to GTHost.com dedicated servers. I was absolutely stunned at the speed of the support team at this web hosting provider. I didn't expected that their response and resolution was too fast.. It's less than 5 minutes then my modules are working properly.. - this is great!!

• KVChosting.net and maxrdp.com plans are full-featured with high uptime and quality support.
    These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.