cheap dedicated servers?

I came across various hosting offers and found WebHost.pro - they offer cheap dedicated servers.
I have a client who needs managed servers as he is not experienced enough in managing the servers by himself.
How can I check their level of management? Are they trustworthy hosting providers?

Comments

• Divya165Divya165 Shared Hoster

bodHOST is one of the biggest names in the hosting market overall. It provides multiple types of plans, ranging from basic shared servers to dedicated options.

When it comes to dedicated plans, bodHOST offers three tiers, starting at $86 per month with a three-year commitment. Every package includes a free SSL certificate, a domain name, a custom cPanel dashboard, and multiple dedicated IP addresses.

Here’s what you get with the Standard dedicated server plan, in terms of hardware:

• CPU Cores/Threads 4-core CPU 8 Threads
    • RAM: 8 GB
    • Bandwidth: 10 TB
    • Storage: 2x1TB SATA
    • Dedicated IP addresses

Visit: https://www.bodhost.com/managed-dedicated-servers

• LossAngelLossAngel Link Clerk

Cheap servers are available from hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com.
    Service and performance are at the highest level of expectancy.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is webhost.pro web host. The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.

• msdlcmsdlc Shared Hoster

Best Web Hosting Providers, Managed WordPress, and Shared Hosting Plans & Reseller.

Whether you're a startup, established business, blogger, or manage multiple websites, we offer the fastest cloud hosting plans to grow with your site. Pick a plan below, and start building towards success. Verpex is a friendly team of hosting experts that’s always ready and available to assist and ensure your website succeeds. Chat with us using the live chat link below, or give us a call. You’ll be speaking directly to a knowledgeable engineer.

• BewuntlineBewuntline NAT Warrior

When I came across webhost.pro dedicated servers I recognized that they were resourceful, affordable and feature-rich.
    I immediately noticed an improvement in speed when I switch to their servers. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.