Affordable Dedicated Servers?

I need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for magento commerce web hosting services.
The one I know is GTHost.com - they offer Dedicated servers starting from $5/day, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.
BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this provider?

Any better variants?

Comments

• As far as I concerned you are looking for the inexpensive solutions.
    You may want to check
    https://serverhino.com/dedicated/
    You will find there some cheap options for sure.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I am a 100%-happy customer and I can highly recommend GTHost.com for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality hosting service. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.

• LossAngelLossAngel Shared Hoster

Servers from maxrdp.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and worth your attention.
    Good speed, fast support and see no down time yet! The best value at them is friendly support.

• KisoneroKisonero Link Clerk

@Tapioca said:
    I am a 100%-happy customer and I can highly recommend GTHost.com for anyone who needs reliable, stable and quality hosting service. I've gotten very quick and very good response on the few occasions I've needed support. The features provided are excellent and the prices competitive.

How long have they been providing hosting services?

• CatternCattern Link Clerk

Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.