Looking for server provider

Decided to ask forum members if they know about this host...
I've found out that Regvps.com offers dedicated servers.

Require: 2TB of HD (or 500 SSD storage), 16 GB of RAM, 30 TB bandwidth.
The only thing I am worrying about is the reliability on this hosting provider.
Will it be worth to deal with them? Do they offer any discounts?

Comments

• OwnWebServers Platform is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a wide range of services, including computing, storage, networking, databases, and machine learning. OWS Platform is a good choice for businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large enterprises. They offer a variety of features, including high availability, scalability, and security, excellent customer support.

You can get instant 55% OFF on all VPS hosting plans - Use Code XMAS55. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Here are the features:

Wide range of services
    High availability
    Scalable
    Secure
    Excellent customer support

Best deal buy here >>>https://ownwebservers.com/vps-cloud-server/
    Modify message

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I have been with Regvps.com dedicated server hosting for over 6 months and i have never had a problem.
    Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service. I'd highly recommend these guys.

• m2hostm2host Shared Hoster

When it comes to the reliability of web hosting services, M2Host comes first. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plan starts at just $1 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, and more. For more information, please visit our website.

• m2hostm2host Shared Hoster

If you want a reliable and affordable web hosting service, then don't look further than M2Host. Our dedicated web hosting plans start at just $59/m. It includes service like Enterprise Hardware, Industry Leading SLA, 100% Uptime Guarantee, Unmetered Bandwidth, 24/7 Hardware Replacement, 24/7 customer support and more. For more details, please visit our website.

• QuinnQuinn Link Clerk

Attractive dedicated servers are available from time-tested companies: allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
    Support has to be one of the best around. You can get someone on the line almost immediately.
    Don't hesitate to switch to them. They make it easy and you can go on with peace of mind.

• JuliaConnorsJuliaConnors Link Clerk

Have a look at servers from swisslayer.com and surfhosting.co, they cab e quite right for meeting all your needs, the OP.
    The server speed is fast, the customer support is great.

• ArietsAriets Link Clerk

Check out servers from reliable hosting companies: planethoster.com and hostingsource.com.
    I found these companies the best solution to your problems. They are not only most economical in the market but they provide non-conventional / unique services and quality customer support like no one else.