CentOS vps hosting solutions?

Hello,
I want suggestions on who is the best VPS provider with better prices..
RAM Mini 4GB Max 8GB, Technology: Xen or KVM, OS: CentOS, Vesta, Processor Good One
SSD: Mini 50GB Max 100GB, I want to host 130-150 corporate customers not heavy. Mostly people use emails.
Budget is around $10-$20 monthly.
Do you know anything about GTHot.com vps hosting? Any reviews?
What reliable and honest vps hosts do you know and can recommend me to try?

Comments

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I cant say about prices since I havent looked at any other hosts, but worth every penny.
    Ubuntu, Debian, Centos, Rocky and more – you'll have a wide variety of operating systems to choose from.

Moreover, GTHost.com can be perfect for many clients who rent servers for VPN businesses. Good pricing for vps plans.

• SewranoSewrano Link Clerk

Diskspace and Bandwidth are good. GTHost.com is a solid vps hosting provider whose feature-packed hosting services can scale according to your needs. 24/7/365 live chat support has proven very useful for me and all requests have been dealt with very fast.

• LegobumLegobum Shared Hoster

I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially). I'm staying , because they are good. I have been using GTHost.com vps hosting for some time now and I'm more than impressed with the speed of my websites.

• JuliaConnorsJuliaConnors Link Clerk

Right VPS accounts are available from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com. I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

• LocktropistLocktropist NAT Warrior

If you check gthost.com you will find out a lot of good options for VPS services. Also you will have automated setup with them and will be able to chose your OS from their list.

• m2hostm2host Shared Hoster

M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the SiteJet builder, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.

• QuinnQuinn Link Clerk

VPS deals from swisslayer.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying.
    The services are reliable and reasonably priced, they have a very good management and they have taken care of our requests in a timely manner.

• OwnWebServersOwnWebServers NAT Warrior

OwnWebServers is a reliable, experienced, and one of the best VPS hosting companies. It has 4 global data centers in the US. Ownwebservers understands that every business has different hosting needs; hence they offer a variety of plans for you to choose from. VPS plan starting $7/month with the below features:

•99.95% uptime guaranteed
    •No hardware maintenance
    •Fast and reliable
    •Daily Backups and Snapshots
    •Quick Server Deployment

You can save 50% OFF on all affordable vps hosting plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!