Reliable webhost with Ruby on Rails?

Hi Guys,
Can anybody recommend a reliable webhost who supports Ruby on Rails. Should be able to offer SSL support and unique ip. Don't need unlimited space or domains, but at least 30-50 Gbs of space and hosting 5-7 domains should be available. For rails support I like to use jRuby and Torquebox, but Passenger, and at least ruby 2.1 is ok too. Daily backups of files and DB should be available. The monthly budget would be around $30-40 (less is of course welcome). I am interested in VPS or Dedicated offers now.
What are your views on Datapacket.net web host? Any reviews? Alternatives?

Best Wishes

Comments

• LegobumLegobum Shared Hoster

The comparison will help you to choose the right option for hosting any website.
    Take a look at Swisslayer.com and Kvchosting.net hosting solutions. The customer support is exceptional. If you have a question about any one of the web hosting service on their site, they have a friendly, dedicated team to get you answers fast.

• WeekonelWeekonel Link Clerk

Also try Regvps.com solutions as a nice alternative.
    It has a nice pricing, and skillful and patient customer support.
    just a second when the ticket is responded.

• OwnWebServersOwnWebServers NAT Warrior

OwnWebServers offers reliable web hosting starting at just $3 per month. Their plans include features like SSD storage, free SSL certificates, 24/7 customer support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, ensuring your website runs smoothly and securely. With a user-friendly control panel and one-click installations for popular applications, OwnWebServers makes it easy to manage your site, whether you're a beginner or an experienced webmaster.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I can honestly say that Datapacket.net has lived up to what is advertised. First off, no hosting provider can give you a 100% uptime. I have been with gigapros for over 7 months now. Their support team have replied to approx 48 emails within the first 4 weeks and each and everyone of my responses have been timely and fulfilled.