Quality DDoS Protected Server Providers

We are a medium sized game hosting company, primarily dealing with Minecraft servers. We're looking to add DDoS protected services to our Minecraft hosting portfolio. We've looked around for quality hosts (even in the offers section) that offer 10Gbps+ DDoS protection. Our current datacenter does offer it, but it only protects up to 1Gbps. Just not sure which hosts would be trustworthy for these types of services. We only want to use the best quality with the best support.

Requirements: Intel E5 Processor (2 quad or one hex), 32 GB DDR3 or DDR4 RAM

Offers wide range of SSD and HDD options

Any recommendations? What are your views on NetShop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions? Alternatives?

Comments

• MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, flexible bandwidth & disk space, DDoS attack protection, free website builder, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

• TapiocaTapioca NAT Warrior

I started using Neironvps.com server hosting when I needed additional storage space for my stock photography site. I am constantly adding high-resolution content and need the ability to upgrade my web plan on an ongoing basis. This host has been in business since 1999 starting out with their own infrastructures, networks, and in-house staff.

• SewranoSewrano Shared Hoster

Must say that NetShop-isp.com.cy is great web host with friendly support. Servers are reliable.
    Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
    Overall they're just a great web host.

• LegobumLegobum NAT Warrior

Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. I like NetShop Isp Cyprus dedicated servers. It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any downtime.