If Ad-Blocker is Hiding Your Banner ads, How To Fix?

If Ad-Blocker is hiding your banner ads, how do we fix that? On this forum, ad-blocker is hiding our banner ads and I'm wondering if there's a work around to beat Ad-Blocker?

Tagged:

Comments

• AishaAisha Link Clerk

I have seen some sites show up a pop message asking the user to disable adblocker and reload. Not sure if that would be a viable solution in this case though.

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames
  • cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

@DeluxeNames said:
    If Ad-Blocker is hiding your banner ads, how do we fix that? On this forum, ad-blocker is hiding our banner ads and I'm wondering if there's a work around to beat Ad-Blocker?

Use Anti-Ad Blockers or Javascript to Disable the View of Website if Ad-Blocker is Enabled. It would say "Please Disable your Ad Blocker to visit the Website". If You don't know any Javascript codes, Search Web or Contact me. But I can still Bet that no Ad Blocker Killer can Kill my Ad Block coz I edited and made it on my own and Thats not publicly available!❤✌😅

Thanked by [1] : DeluxeNames

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• DeluxeNamesDeluxeNames Admin Administrator

@cloudmate said:

@DeluxeNames said:

Use Anti-Ad Blockers or Javascript to Disable the View of Website if Ad-Blocker is Enabled. It would say "Please Disable your Ad Blocker to visit the Website". If You don't know any Javascript codes, Search Web or Contact me. But I can still Bet that no Ad Blocker Killer can Kill my Ad Block coz I edited and made it on my own and Thats not publicly available!❤✌😅

Very good advice and thank you 😊

• TeddyBTeddyB Link Clerk

I support the idea of using Anti Ad-Blockers to disable the site being viewed if Adblocker is on. It does have its disadvantages though as some visitors are turned off by it.