Cloud Storage Service

cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior
edited April 2021 in Hosting Offers

CloudMate Storage V2.2 Beta1 Testing is now available to Public. Users can upload and manage their Files on this Portal upto 10GB for free.
( https://storage.cloudmate.in )
Whats Special that I should use it ?
1. Website Owner Centric Approach: It has Inbuilt option for Embedding the Files on a Website, Forum and also serve as a CDN
2. Live Streaming: Videos can be played real time without any lags.
3. File Viewer: It can open most of the Filetypes currently in use.
4. Fetch from Remote: It can Fetch Files from a Remote URL
5. Password: Users can enable password protection for files
6. Real-Time Stats: Real Time Stats for each file(Visits, Geolocation and etc...)
7. User Interaction: 2 Users on Website can edit the same file
8. No Login: Option to Upload Files without Login or Signup
9. API: Full API Access for Uploading/Managing/Deleting files

CloudMate Storage will be soon Released to Full Public Use once SSO CAS System are integrated in Version V2.4

Shared Hosting | VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers

Ankesh Anand
CloudMate Softwares
Managing Director
ankesh@cloudmate.in

Thanked by [1] : AlphaRacks

Comments

• dkamaudkamau Link Clerk

We should all be waiting to be available for the Public. By what I look, it is full of pros that you don't want to miss.

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

@dkamau said:
    We should all be waiting to be available for the Public. By what I look, it is full of pros that you don't want to miss.

It still has a cons which we are currently fixing and thats why its not available under full public use though users can still use it.

The problem is its Upload speed and Download speed is currently limited to 400KB/s per session which we are currently fixing to be increased to at least 9MB/s per session. Once Attained, Its under full public use!

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in

• It is good to know it is available to the public free of charge. I know how many files I can store in a 10GB cloud storage. I do hope that after the SSO CAS system integration and the version V2.4 is ready it would still be free?

• 10GB for free doesn't sound like a bad deal at all. This is most definitely worth a shot.

• cloudmatecloudmate NAT Warrior

@harry said:
    It is good to know it is available to the public free of charge. I know how many files I can store in a 10GB cloud storage. I do hope that after the SSO CAS system integration and the version V2.4 is ready it would still be free?

It will still be free for 10GB for all Users. We are currently in progress to make it a fully Website CDN Based Storage so that Users can whitelabel it also. As of now, Security of all Files has been increased to SHA256 Algorithm in this version. That means all user files are Stored in Cloud Encrypted so that No one including can access them. Currently, We also plan to integrate Torrent Network into Cloud Storage so that Users may exchange files between them just by a Click. Hope everyone likes it when its got a 9MB/s Speed!
    From CloudMate with <3

Ankesh Anand
    CloudMate Softwares
    Managing Director
    ankesh@cloudmate.in