Gaming Browser

martian2k4martian2k4 Llama HunterModerator
Hi all i'm thinking of making a gaming browser for when my sites finished it will be a web browser but like have a search box to search through a mysql db records for games and cheats and stuff like that. It will also have a news scroller under the url box witch will also be powered from a mysql db. i think i could just about make this in VB but i don't have VB at the mo. can any one help it would be a while b4 the site will be finished but i really need to know in advance if any one could build sommat like this. I will make the design for the like homp page button and all that but if any one could help it would be really appreciated :D
Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I know of someone who is quite good at VB who had done me a couple of projects a while back...I didnt have to pay...I just gave him a percentage of the adevert income...I can send you his address if you like...

The Royal Ram

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i used to use vb i might be able to help but im not really a vb programmer just something i did at college, you could check out extreme vb forums (forgot the URL)
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    kew py could you send me his adress through PM if you don'y want it going publc and Tony if you don't know VB do you know PHP and do you like gaming because i need members of staff like graphic designers and php programmers and thanx for the name i will go have a look for the VB forum :D
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's