General Computer forum?

There have been quite a few threads made, a lot by me which are about general computer issues. They are being posted in general chat.

Should I create a new forum which is for Computer Talk in general...?

Let me know and cast your vote.

The Royal Ram

Comments

• martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    that would b a ace idea you could have a computer problems forum as well so if some ones computer screws up they can post and get help wit the problem
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    i guess why not? so i voted yes...

this forum is not as cluttered as some of the other places i've seen - so i guess there's still some space for a new forum :)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i suppose its not a bad idea but to be honest ive not noticed THAT many general compuer topics, not that i take notice anywya i just read through the 1s that intrest me and check to make sure theres no swearing etc

another possibility could be things like vb, C/C+ etc as it is a developer site, its not something that intrests me too much but you never know it might brin a different client base
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    ok sounds great...but ill wait for a few more votes to come in,....just to make sure that anyone else will like it

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I voted yes..... :) Go for it.
    ok, im convinced now...5 votes and they all say yes....ok....so firstly should it have its complete own category on the forum or should it be under the general category?

also what should it be called?

The Royal Ram