rate my body

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
hi, ive started a site rate-my-body.info in 2-3 days its got 20people mostly people i know although 3-4 are people i dont know

so does anyone know any teen forums etc where i could post a link to my site where it wont get deleted? or wont be frowned upon? or even better if your a member of any then would you be able to post the link?

It doesnt have to be teen forums i just think i have more of a chance of getting people from those type of sites than say sites for visual basic programming,

Cheers
tony

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    well if your looking for promotion then the first thing will be to add it to your signatures

The Royal Ram

• rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    ask for reviews on loads of webmaster sites so then you'll get a little more traffic
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i doubt i will get many people from a computer forum though, i think it will be mostly kids going to my site or drunken students putting up pictures of themselves
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    in that case get as many as your friends or people you know to go onto it...or perhaps pay for advertising

The Royal Ram

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    as in language its php
    if you mean the program i just put a question on some other forums asking if anyone knew where i could get a half decent hot or not script and some guy helped me get 1 and set it up :-) (still have to change a few things but for the time being it works)

also i know its bad saying this but so far this site has cost more than all my other sites put together and its the only 1 ive not earnt anything from yet