Why does it do this?

deadfingersdeadfingers Senior MemberThe Royal RAM
Alright i tend to use Tables and regular HTML most of the time, sometimes i include CSS but not until recently. Anyways why is it that when i upload a file or whatever like if i change the size of the table or adjust the size of a picture or something, when i check the page it seems to resize on its own, like i uploaded a page to www.digitalebay.com and i refreshed the page and it shows fine for like a second then for no reason it turned to like half the size it was supposed to be and i refreshed like 5 times and it kept doing the same, someone else checked for me and they said it was fine. I checked back in like 10 mins later and it was fine. so why the heck does it do that? it p****s me off, oh and most of the time i Use Mozilla Fire Fox, i hate IE(internet Explorer) i use Opera on rare occasions. I know FF conforms better to HTML as in it follows the rules stricly thats why i like it since u get exactly wat u put, unlike in IE were sometimes my colors end up being oppposite from what i was putting or other little things it messes up on. So anyways has anyone else had this problem? Im on 56k also if that matters.
sig.jpg

Comments

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    looked fine to me, perhapse if you stated which image it was we could have a look at the code to see fi there was anything wrong with that?
  • deadfingersdeadfingers Senior Member The Royal RAM
    yeah well it was an example, but the problem i had was with this main table www.digitalebay.com/pott.html, sometimes when id first go to it, the main table wit the products and stuff would turn to half and end up in the middle as well as the left side links since they are both in the same table. it works fine now but i guess its just my internet that cant catch up and decides to leave it as so before it fully finishes.
    sig.jpg
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    set the tables width to 100% ten it will fit and screen.
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
    yes i know that, my tables are set to 100%, like i have one main table that has every single thing in the page, then there are like 4 or so inside tables. but u didnt get my point, wat i said was why does my browser change the size like that? it shows it right then it makes it small then after like 15 mins it changes back. rrr
    sig.jpg
  • kinkkink serious member VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    the only thing i can see in your code that might cause it to disply oddly (and not show up on pr) is the extensive use of &nbsp you should try a <p> or <br> or a div or something instead of all those
    kink wrote:
    the only thing i can see in your code that might cause it to disply oddly (and not show up on pr) is the extensive use of &nbsp you should try a <p> or <br> or a div or something instead of all those
    hmm   causes a page not to show up on a Search engine? hmm it doesnt seem to show for me, well any site i used   on hasnt been showing up! alright thanx man, yeah when i made that page it was almost 3 months ago, if thats why its not showing up on Search engines then im in need of some adjusting ;)
    sig.jpg
    RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR i really hate this right now. www.digitalebay.com, ok im using allaire homesite 4.5 and its really pissing me off right now. Ok in the design part and browse part of the program it shows everything aligned perfectly, when i open it in a browser it shows this part
    <div style="RIGHT: 250px; LEFT: 709px; WIDTH: 113px; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 504px; HEIGHT: 62px" 
                     >Sincerely,

<br>CEO/Owner<br>Digital Ebay</i></h3></b></font></DIV>

almost in the middle. Why the heck does it do this? in the program it shows it under everything else like it should be yet in the browser it gets all messed up. Is this because of the program im using or wat? Im thinking of getting Homesite 4.5 but if its a program flaw then im definately going for something else. Anyways if anyone can tell me whats wrong? anyone use Homesite 4.5 here?

*Edit* ok im starting to use edit plus and it seems to have about the same problems, but with that one its even different. It shows the text at the very bottom at the right, yet in FireFox and Internet Explorer they are all different from each other!! I hate this :mad: any help will be greatly appreciated.
    sig.jpg
  • kinkkink serious member VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    uhm their is no right attribute in css

try this <div style="position:absolute; top: 504px; left: 709px; width: 113px; height: 62px;">Sincerely,

<br>CEO/Owner<br>Digital Ebay</i></h3></b></font></DIV>

if not rght where you want it then mess with the numbers
  • ryanryan Beginner Link Clerk
    put the style information in a css sheet
  • Wearing a mermaid gown is not going to be for everyone. You require to be comfortable together with your figure, and with having lots of attention drawn to your hips. This can actually be a shape that is flattering on a variety of different figures. Girls who are lucky with great curves will look eye-poppingly pretty in a sexy mermaid gown. Brides who have more straight figures will find that a mermaid style can add the look of curves to their frame. The section of bride who ought to keep away from a mermaid gown at all costs is the pear shape.

Chinese oil paintings since the beginning of the fall, and "realism" and "realist painting" has a natural link, or from a certain sense, the beginning of the period of Chinese oil paintings is the "realist painting." Chinese oil painting in the way of development, "realism" and "realist painting" has always been associated with it.

Formality-A ****tail dress usually means what they wear to a ****tail party. Drinks and appetizers are usually served there. Moreover, guests have freedom to select the skirt length since a ****tail party is less formal than most events. An evening dresses or formal dresses are what they wear to special occasions such as formal weddings, balls, charity events, etc. Choosing what to wear depends on the event formality. In case you wear a dress in a formal event, you might not be thought as a cultivated woman as formal events need proper solemnities.

When the prom can still be several months away, now it is lovely chance to start hunting for new & fashion 2012 prom dresses. You desire to get your dress early, before all lovely clothes are selected by other people. It is also clever to enable lots of time for any needed alterations that will make the dress fit perfectly. Whether this is heading to be your preliminary prom or your final prom before graduating, you will need a show-stopping dress. The main considerations that generate a gown matchless would be the silhouette, neckline, hemline, color, material & embellishments.

In addition to the method of marriage preparation, list names of guests, invitations, wedding cake, wedding rings, etc., another essential aspect is to be thought about and be prepared carefully. Plenty of brides tend to treat mermaid wedding gowns for the sizable day, and it demands the ideal figure and confidence.

Short. The short dresses are comfortable to wear compared with the long dresses. What is more, the largest advantage is that it is convenient for you to move, and your pretty and slim legs are shown out. Of work, the short dresses also include tea length, knee length, which appears more elegant and is a ideal option for bridesmaid dresses as well as the ****tail length below the knee. In a general way, they are suitable for anyone.

Where to find brilliant tea length wedding dresses at cheap prices? Reputable web stores are great places to get the best deals. Keep in mind to do some research before making your final decision in order not to get scammed. In addition, make positive to select a style that not only compliments your body type but feels comfortable as well. Wish you an ideal wedding!