Exchange links with Totalwebtalk.com

Hello everyone,

Actually, what I'm proposing is a 3 way link exchange.

Submit your site to the Massivelinks Directory and add Totalwebtalk.com to your site. This way we both get one way links pointing to the sites.

To add your link to Massivelinks please follow this link to the submission guidelines.http://www.massivelinks.com/cgi-bin//addurl.cgi

Massivelinks is a paid submission directory, but obviously I will not be charging you for the submission. After you fill out the form you'll be redirected to the payment page. Ignore the payment.

Please post in this thread that you've submitted your site with the url submitted and the link location on your site so that I know it came from here.

Totalwebtalk.com Information

Title: TotalWebTalk Forum

Description: A webmaster forum discussing current www issues, design, hosting and other webmaster related subjects.

url:http://www.totalwebtalk.com

Thanks,

Fabio

ps. Feel free to join the forum.

Comments

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    massivelinks is a directory... how does that compare with getting a link on a normal webpage? the directory has a very much higher outbound/inbound ratio.

i'll be interested to exchange links if you have a different site to put my links on...
  • chabbschabbs Beginner Link Clerk
    massivelinks is a directory... how does that compare with getting a link on a normal webpage? the directory has a very much higher outbound/inbound ratio.

daboss, the inbound/outbound ratio is on a page by page basis and not calculated on the site as a whole.

These are some of the benefits by submitting to the Massivelinks Directory. These benefits can be applied to most other directories too.

Listed in a category with sites that are relevant.
      Greater chances of getting indirect traffic from the search engines.
      Possible traffic from the directory itself.
      Individual "more site info" page that has a screen shot of the site and a direct link to your site. This page will give you another link and will gain its own pr over time.
      With this offer, 2 one way links to your site for free.

These are the benefits that I see. You have to judge it to see if it's worth your time.

I hope that you are satisfied with this answer. I am not exchanging links with other sites that I have for now.