Vive Hosting

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Just to let you know this site is being hosted by Vive Hosting!

So far theyve been great. Theyve got the cheapest prices i know of and their services is good.

I suggets you check them out!

www.vivehosting.com

The Royal Ram

Comments

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    ya ive heard alot of good stuff about vivehosting
    i havent been able to experience it yet because i messed up...hopefully by tomarow i will
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    ye they are great. i recommend them to everyone, lol

The Royal Ram

• rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    ye im thinking of have a host but im only a beginner.
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    I use Millenium systems. They give me free hosting and even add a link to any web designer sites on one of their PR6 pages (as long as you get them at least one customer).

They have live support and allow you to controll all of the admin side of things.

I get livestats, unlimited mailboxes, full admin priveleges over email accounts and even get all of the streaming audio and video directories sorted for you.

But best of all, their servers support CFML!

I would reccomend them over anyone.

BTW, Don't use easyspace as they screw you over with putting banners on your site, without even telling you first, then expect you to pay £30 if you wan't to get rid of them...

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad service.

S
    Rave it up.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    i hate serices like the easyspace one you just mentioned. i mean why do they do it? do they really expect you to stay as their customer if they throw loads of banner sall over your pages lol

The Royal Ram

• rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    anyway guys to late i said i was going to get a host but i know i got a host with vive hosting.
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • hshahhshah Beginner Link Clerk
    Yep, I hate EasySpace SOOOO MUCH!

I am also hosted at ViveHosting and the service etc is amazing - a definate solution!