Paypal Alternative

It's called Greenzap. It's going to be similar to Paypal.

Heres a quote from their site:

"The fun, fast, simple way for people to spend, send, receive, do just about anything with money, online. GreenZap can be used to purchase goods on E-bay, Yahoo, Craig’s list, I-Tunes or any number of other consumer-driven sales sites. GreenZap can also be used to simply zap green to a friend electronically, or have green quickly zapped to you.

GreenZap is set up to capture a large percentage of the existing online spending community. It‘s for anyone including all of the frustrated online spenders who, for the first time, have a legitimate alternative to turn to when it comes to owning an online spending account. Everyone will be opening a GreenZap account. It’s FREE and once they do, they’ll be rewarded
with $25 in their account, just for signing up.
Let the zapping begin!"

So to get the word out they are offering $25 to sign up and $5 for everyone refered.

If you don't mind please sign up via my referal link:
The fun, fast, simple way for people to spend, send, receive, do just about anything with money, online. GreenZap can be used to purchase goods on E-bay, Yahoo, Craig’s list, I-Tunes or any number of other consumer-driven sales sites. GreenZap can also be used to simply zap green
to a friend electronically, or have green quickly zapped to you.
GreenZap is set up to capture a large percentage of the existing online spending community.
It‘s for anyone including all of the frustrated online spenders who, for the first time, have a
legitimate alternative to turn to when it comes to owning an online spending account.
Everyone will be opening a GreenZap account. It’s FREE and once they do, they’ll be rewarded
with $25 in their account, just for signing up.
Let the zapping begin!"

So to get the word out they are offering $25 just to sign up as stated above and $5 for every person refered.

So if you don't mind, please sign up via my referal link:
http://www.greenzap.com/pg3

Or you can sign up here:

http://greenzap.com

I'm hoping greenzap is good because I've heard too many horror stories about paypal...

Comments