GCSE Exams - Ahhhh

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
On this Monday coming, 23rd that is - I have got my first GCSE exam.

Its ICT paper 1. I think Ill do fine in the ICT papers but am a little worried about the others. I havent done much revision so I guess I need to get going.

Anyone else here sitting any exams soon?

The Royal Ram

Comments

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    did gcse ages ago... :) dun worry - it's not that important. a-levels are much more important as it opens doors to the courses you want to do at universities... especially the better courses...
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    i thought u did ur ICT exam early b4?
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • strangedarstrangedar Senior Member The Royal RAM
    you need GCSEs to do A levels dont you? So they are quit important... I only passed 3 though an I find it very hard to get work.. Thts partly why I became a web designer as expereince and a decent portfolio are more likely to get you a job than a piece of paper ..I also have the option of working freelance ...which i'm trying but its very competitive...
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
    sebastianastill.co.uk - My Portfolio
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Python wrote:
    Anyone else here sitting any exams soon?

Yes:
    Python wrote:
    On this Monday coming, 23rd that is - I have got my first GCSE exam.

Its ICT paper 1. I think Ill do fine in the ICT papers but am a little worried about the others. I havent done much revision so I guess I need to get going.

:)
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Ive already done an AS exam in ICT, I still need to do my GCSE exams in ICT - there are two papers. First paper is common sense stuff but second paper is supposed to be much harder...

In my moch exams last year I got A* (98%) in my ICT exam so in theory I should do fine this year. Although this year my coursework plays a part in it aswell.

The course im doing in college - I should need 4 GCSE's at c or above but because I already passed AS and have got an ECDL qualification I dont need as many gcse's.

Its really good meaning even if I only pass one or two of my gcse exams I can still get into college. Im planning on doing a National Dimploma in ICT :)

The Royal Ram

• strangedarstrangedar Senior Member The Royal RAM
    yeah I wish I tried harder at school.. I'm suffering for it now...
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
    sebastianastill.co.uk - My Portfolio
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Python wrote:
    Its really good meaning even if I only pass one or two of my gcse exams I can still get into college.

My collage offered me an unconditional place which means the same thing...
    But I still wanna do my best.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    It sucked when I went for my interview with the person at college. She said that she wanted to give me an unconditional place but she wasnt allowed to or something like that.

But yeah even if I had a unconditional place id still want to do my best - I still do :)

The Royal Ram