School flash thing

for school in IT we had to make two different things.

i chose a website and flash animation.

believe it or not but this website, Dev Dreams is actually the result of my school project. This site has been used as part of my IT project so now I have got screenshots of this forum and site in school, lol

but anyway back to the point. the flash animation which i made can be seen at www.devdreams.com/project/

its really basic because i rushed it cause i didnt have enough time but check it out and tell me what ya think. by the way the actual text is pointles and i have no use for the flash file apart from school so i made it for that.

The Royal Ram

Comments

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    its not bad.
    i think the tech classes in the UK are far more superior to ours here in the US.
    for High school at least
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    well im the only one in my IT class who actually done something in flash. other people chose to do slidewhos in powerpoint or something basic like that. i just wanted to go a step further and actually have a little challenge(although it wasnt one)

The Royal Ram

• rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    excuse me.

my site dnacities.net is part of the same course work.

and you think that you had no compition.

well we'll see when it comes to the marking.

grrrrrrrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :x :x :x :x :x :x

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
    for the sake of old times!

:)
    errrrm, ok. well im not gonna have a competition with you and i havent said i would. i didnt actually say that there wasnt competition. i said that i wanted to challenge myself instead of using powerpoint which is way too simple and basic. :twisted:

The Royal Ram

yeh ok

sorry like but one thing i thought i did well but when i ask for help python lately you seem that you wont likehelp in anyway.

especially with the cash hack on my forum. seeing u started it.

what u mean i wont help? its very annoying when everytime i come onto msn that you ask me a question or ask for help. also in school everyone seems to think that you follow me around because of this website.

if you need help with something please just post it at this forum instead of asking me to do anything.

i dont mean to be rude but it gets very annoying since i have stuff to do also so i havent got time.

by the way i didnt start the cash mod i only tried to setup easymod which didnt work. i know why now though.

just follow the instructions in the readme of the mod download file

The Royal Ram

but i cant do the coding properly.

set up easy mod so i can use it again and again.

i dont know how do install it.

• SEbasicSEbasic Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    what u mean i wont help? its very annoying when everytime i come onto msn that you ask me a question or ask for help. also in school everyone seems to think that you follow me around because of this website.
    but i cant do the coding properly.

set up easy mod so i can use it again and again.

i dont know how do install it.

Sorry rally, but I have to agree. I work full time. This is what I do for a living. I normally charge more than forum dollars and I really don't have the time to help.

Sorry.
    Rave it up.
    same here(excluding the doing it as a job thing). anyway lets get back on topic or start up a new one

The Royal Ram

• rietveldrietveld Beginner Link Clerk
    cool flash
  • jmcjmc Senior Member The Royal RAM
    anyone know a good place for me to start learning flash ? i suck at it thats mainly wut i need to work on !thanks :oops:
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
  • jmcjmc Senior Member The Royal RAM
    thanks a bunch im getting started now lol will be fun put some stuff up when im a master lol :D
  • madelinekimmadelinekim Beginner Link Clerk
    Nowadays there are so many ways you can easily learn any technology from online training. Flash is not so much easy to learn so any kind of online tutorial is helpful for you to learn and gain knowledge about flash.
    Photoshop courses in melbourne