Do you design visually?

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Do you design visually?

Visually means using software such as Dreamweaver and frontpage to create the html instead of coding it all yourself.

The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    No way. And no offence, but it's people that do that will eventually lead to all webmasters being without jobs. :(
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    But whats wrong with a program which makes peoples jobs easier?

It doesnt mean that webmasters will loose jobs, because they can simply begin using the visual software which will help them. Plus most employed webmasters usually know more than just HTML for example graphics or another non-visual language like PHP.

The Royal Ram

I know that, but there are lots of 12 year olds making sites with no actual knowledge...
    Whereas a lot of use spent lots of time actually learning HTML etc... :(
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Yes true... but those 12 year olds havent got the knowledge to go on to be employed as a webdesigner. Whereas those who actually know the html language do...

Just cause someone can use dreamweaver doesnt mean they are a good webdesigner...

The Royal Ram

Python wrote:
    Just cause someone can use dreamweaver doesnt mean they are a good webdesigner...

Exactly... And I'll sshh now. ;)
  • strangedarstrangedar Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Im not a big fan of WYSIWYG programs (or WYSINWYG What You See Isnt Nessacarily What You Get) as I can design and develop sites just as fast - if not faster- with a text editor.
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
    sebastianastill.co.uk - My Portfolio
  • jmcjmc Senior Member The Royal RAM
    i agree