finally

rallyfanrallyfan Advanced UserVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
here is the site that i have kept quite secret for a while and hope to god that it will become succesfull so register up if you want to and if you want to help me also register.

oh ye. the person that registers out of this forum gets free advertising for 6 months after sent 40 posts. the deal lasts till the end of this month.JUNE

not u fortune87 you already got it.
for the sake of old times!

:)

Comments

• rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    woops i forgot to put the name there.

yup its www.dnacities.net.

thanx for saying fortune87

come on guys tell me what you think.

anyway forune87 what do you think.

• pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    try it now ive done a quite a bit of work on it the last few days.

• rietveldrietveld Beginner Link Clerk
    im not sure what i think about that site.

i mean it has an organised layout which is a good point but then there is absolutely no content or anything good on the pages.

and the domain name dnacities.net, whats that about

what is the site actually about neways? you need to make it clearer
    well i had the domain given to me so i thought id use it as a gaming and webmaster site.

the only problem its not finished i am going to make it better and more things on the pages.

its my first site so give me patients please.

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    ye i agree with rietveld

the site needs quality content quick if your gonna want to get loads of traffic

The Royal Ram

• DMo224DMo224 WP V.I.P. NAT Warrior
    It's hard to understand the name and how it goes with the content of the site. You may want to put a tagline, or logo/motto, that would help the surfer to understand what the site is all about. Also, you could put a description of the site and its purpose in the box labeled dnacities.net. Then at the end of it, sign it with your RallyFan username. I always encourage webmasters to use proper grammar and capitalization.

It is a neat arrangement, but I think you need to do some color adjustments. There are not many font colors that do well on dark backgrounds. Purple and blue are definitely hard to read on dark backgrounds. I suggest changing them to something easier to read, which may be the pastel colors for blue and purple if you want to stay with the scheme.

Keep up the good work!
    what kind of motto do you suggest.

i will change the colour scheme soon.

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    1. Cant read the links because of the color (Yes, I know this was said....)
    2. On pages that arent done it says "sorry for the but the page is under construction please come back another time when the page has been done.".
    3. The size of all the ormal text and links is hard to see. I am sitting with my head about 70cm away from the screen. I can easily read what I am typing but nt the normal text on your site...
    4. You should put your own logo at the top of the forum...
    5. What is the point in a box on the right called links, with a link called Links going to a links page?
    6. On the link exchange page, the links to the Banner exchange and Pay for advertising pages are just text. =/

Hope I helped.
    yup that helped but you might find guys the site will be closed for a temp time im totally changing it and its going to be mean.

there are yours clues to what the site is going to be.