What is that?

strangedarstrangedar Senior MemberThe Royal RAM
Ok I was just sitting here having a nice cup of tea whilst randomly browsing the net when I canme across this: http://www.sitemaker1.com/index.html He designs sites for a living? I am quite confused by this I wonder how mcuh work goes his way ..
strangedarknesssig.jpg
sebastianastill.co.uk - My Portfolio

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I know its crazy - but I doubt he gets that many clients asking him for professional layouts, lol

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    All the sites he has made look Very similar...
    Just look at 5 random ones. :/
  • strangedarstrangedar Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Heh yeah i know. He could at least try...
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    they may have been made a long time ago and if he earns £50 for making a site like that who can blame him i could knock that up in 10mins so £50 in 10mins isnt bad
    Yeah its easy money for him but his customers are getting ripped of really as whos going to want thier service if they dont even have a proffesional looking site? An extra £25 could get them one hell a better site!
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    strangedar wrote:
    Yeah its easy money for him but his customers are getting ripped of really as whos going to want thier service if they dont even have a proffesional looking site? An extra £25 could get them one hell a better site!

I'm sure his clients can look after them selfs and they wouldn't use him if they didn't think that he would make them a good site and they wouldn't pay if what they got they thought is crap (Even if it is) :p But stillhe's makin money so why not :p
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    true, nobody forces them to buy his services
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Sure he might be able to get quite a few personal clients but the chances of a business approaching him for a layout is virtually non-existant

The Royal Ram

virtually? I think its a definate impossibility :)
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
  • dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    well, he may be a student or a kid who's trying out his ventures - i would think his efforts are commendable. people who do not think his services are value for money won't buy his services - simple as that.