MY FIRST

kinkkink serious memberVPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
My First website (i posted this in the general forum before i knew this was here) its at http://www.flirtwithcards.com/ocean.htm
I personally wrote it every dot myself let me know what you think

Comments

• rallyfanrallyfan Advanced User VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    this topic is in two places.

and yup its not bad.
    for the sake of old times!

:)
  • DMo224DMo224 WP V.I.P. NAT Warrior
    I don't think the site looks bad, but you may want the graphics to have something to do with the site (unless I'm missing something since I don't drink alcohol, lol).

I like the fonts used, but it's very hard to read all caps in those fonts (even though I think there is only caps in that set). All caps are good for titles, but not an entire paragraph. The first two paragraphs on the index page need less cell padding and need to be wider for ease of reading. If the bottom looks to empty, then add a small graphic or two.

I also suggest some kind of standard navigation on all pages (make it the same on all pages including the index). If you only have a bottom nav on inside pages, then it's as if you're forcing someone to scroll down the page even if they don't want to read that one. You might want to use a top and bottom navigation or a side navigation.

I hope that helps.