Just done an extra IT exam

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Because Im doing my A levels this year(same time as gcse's) I had to do one of the exams today...

I was at the end of my history paper at about 3:20 ready to go home and then suddenly a teacher comes up to me and says Ive got an IT exam. Only then I found out about it, lol

But anyway I done that. The paper itself was only 2 and a half pages in lenght but the questions asked for a lot of detail so I guess it works out about right. It was a one and half hour paper but I finisher in about 55 mins... And because I wanted to go home (this was almost 5 o'clock) the teachers just let me out then instead fo waiting until the time actually ended :)

Sure am glad I got that exam out of the way :)

The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Lol. They didn't even tell you beforehand?
    You should complain to the board (if you get a bad mark)... Don't worry if its anoither A*, Py. :P

And you are entitled to leave any exam early, but I heard somewhere you couldn't leave before an hour - but I guess you'r special... Since you were doing an AS and you'r the only one... etc :P
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    lol. No im not going to complain since I think that I done quite good....

I just hope they accept my answers.... not all of them were full explanations and were just a single sentence answers...

The Royal Ram