michael jackson

tonytony ModeratorAdministrator
as im sure you already know mj was found innocent on all counts

whats your opinion?

i personally am glad he got off i dont think he did anythign wrong apart from plying with alcohol but if were all honest who didnt have alcohol when you were young?

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Im not too sure if hes guilty or not... I think there is a slight chance that he is guilty but also there is the chance that people just tried sueing him to get money...

So im not sure

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I think
    1. hes a bit mad. maybe he needs help...
    2. he just wants to make kids happy like he never was... he was forced to perfom when he was young...
    3. he doesn't see how sharing a bed with a boy can look odd. thats why nobody else does it. There is nothing wring with it really, its just people don't do it because it can look bad...
    4. people are just trying to get money out of him. The mother of the boy has done it before.

Just my $0.02.
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    I think that he is innocent and the kid that tried to sue and get him in jail should be ashamed, he is just a money grabber.
    I think that MJ is a bit weird but he never did those things that the kid said that he did!
  • summoner49summoner49 Member NAT Warrior
    I think MJ is a freak by all means. His distorted view of the world has made him easily victimized by people who want money.

I don't know if he did it or not. If there was someone to do it, I guess I would suspect him of it though. I, however, like to have faith in the court system, so this time, he was Innocent.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    I think that if it wasnt for who he was and all his fame and music that he would have been found guilty.... Its only his career that kept him out of jail.

The Royal Ram

• FireshieldFireshield Beginner Link Clerk
    I think MJ is a really weird person and even if he wasn't found guilty his image has been permanently damaged. It's pretty sad to see someone who had everything come down so hard. I was a big fan and I still like him but I think he must have done something wrong to get into all that trouble. Even if the mothers and kids are only money grabbers he did suspicios-looking things. Very sad situation. Just hope he can get over it.
  • NicNic Junior Member Shared Hoster
    I am a huge MJ fan and was literally shaking as the verdicts came through live on tv. I truly believed deep down that he would be found innocent as this is a man that had no childhood and enjoys making other less fortunate children happy.

Nic xx