HTML-coded high-quality web-templates

CBEPXPA3YMCBEPXPA3YM BeginnerLink Clerk
Hello,

Well, I've made 45 templates. I can sell you my HTML-coded high-quality templates (2 pages in each template). And then you may resell them. Each template consists of the main page and contents page. Of course, my high-quality templates are unique with a different thematic design.
Also all templates already are HTML-coded ( no PSD, only: HTML + CSS + JS(if needed) )

I had working with these 45 templates for about 8 month and I want to sell my templates now, getting the money for my work. I’m trying to find a better customer.
Unique price: $25 per template. And it’s negotiable! I understand that my price is too low, but in my country (Ukraine) it is the good money.

You want to know about copyrights... I want to sell my templates by unique price, so all copyrights will be yours.

You can find samples below:

Sample 1
main page
contents page

Sample 2
main page
contents page

Sample 3
main page
contents page

Sample 4
main page
contents page

Sample 5
main page
contents page

Sample 6
main page
contents page

Sample 7
main page
contents page

If someone will be interested to purchase all my templates I will show other templates.

Comments

• dabossdaboss WP V.I.P. ''The Boss'' Administrator
    hey, they do look very good... problem is:

1. how to prove that they're unique?
    2. how to guarantee you won't resell them...
  • CBEPXPA3YMCBEPXPA3YM Beginner Link Clerk
    Thanks for the compliment!

And I will try to answer both questions…

Other companies, who sell their templates by non-unique and unique prices, can not give you guarantee too. Nevertheless, a lot of people have purchased their templates.

Let’s assume that you have purchased all of my 45 templates. So, you are my customer now. And I said that I will physically delete from my hard-drive all templates you have purchased. Let’s assume that I didn’t. Moreover, I have sold them to another customer and some of these templates have appeared in the Internet. Of course, you have found out them. So, I’m the liar. And you will never want to have a deal with me. But I’m not interested in that, because when I’ll make other templates I will want to sell them to you again. Understand?
  • strangedarstrangedar Senior Member The Royal RAM
    These are really good especially sample 1&4. You should sell them for at least twice as much as your asking for.
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
    sebastianastill.co.uk - My Portfolio
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I like them. :) Perhaps you could post a few more here, but not all of them.
    strangedar wrote:
    These are really good especially sample 1&4. You should sell them for at least twice as much as your asking for.

Thanks! But I want to sell all templates. So, my price is wholesale: $25. Do you want to purchase?
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    I might be interested, but not in the 4 you already posted...
    I like them. :) Perhaps you could post a few more here, but not all of them.

Ok... You can find new links in top post.
    I might be interested, but not in the 4 you already posted...

If you are really interested, I can send you zip-files with other templates.
    I am interested but doubt I'll be puchasing any of you as I haven't much money right now and probably wont for awhile. Sorry.
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
    strangedar wrote:

My price must be $100. What do you think?
    each? Not sure.. Have a look around the net see what other ppl are charging for templates, might help. You should definately seel them for at least £55 each...
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
  • danielneridanielneri WP V.I.P. VPS - Virtual Prince of the Server
    4 is neat, i like it.
    good job there, theyre pretty interested.
    do you do clan templates?
    ban1.gif
This discussion has been closed.