New Version Of Dev Dreams

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
http://www.devdreams.com

I have completed an updated version of DevDreams. It now makes use of a easy to use content addition system so I can add content easily via a simple online form.

It is also much more organised and optimized for search engines. All url's have been rewritten to make it search engine friendly.

I know it looks a lot like what it was originally but I didnt want to stray too far away from that design and colour scheme.

All comments and suggestions welcome.

If you find any problems or errors please let me know asap.

Thanks

The Royal Ram

Comments

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    are we allowed to find out which program you used?
    im not a big fan of them blue icons with php,DW etc

i also think the links at the top, tutorials articles etc should have the same font as the links down the left apart from that i quite like it
  • DMo224DMo224 WP V.I.P. NAT Warrior
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    I think DevDreams is getting to repetative, Version after Version they lok the same with a bit changed. What i think you should do is get a design and then work on that.

Add tutorials
    Update the design
    Bring in new features
    Add things for easy navigation

And so on...
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Thanks for the comments

Im going to be working on adding new tutorials and other content over the next few months to try to build the site up a bit. Now that ive finished coding the core behind it I can edit and change the design fairly easily meaning that in the future perhaps when I come up with a better design it can be switched fairly easily.

Ive thought about paying someone to design it but at the moment Im low on money. Im not sure if Id want to go ahead with this though.

The Royal Ram