i got another new game lol!

lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior MemberThe Royal RAM
everyone on DD (well the ppl hu bother to take part) are goin to do a long story and it can be really funny or scary or wateva u like.
i will write a sentence to start it off and then sum1 else will write a bit to go wid it n everyone has to continue from da last person.
only write about 2 sentences.
if it goes gd we will publish it one day ~ lmao

my sentence~~~

" aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhh" Jake screamed lookin into his reflection! wat had he done to himself!
devspc3.gif

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    "He then looked down at the bottle in his hand and read its label. He was shocked to see that they were his wifes hormone replacement pills."

lol

The Royal Ram

• allie1904allie1904 Junior Member Shared Hoster
    he looked at his reflection again, and thought "wheres that wig". He found the wig and tried it on to see how it looked.
    »-(¯`v´¯)εїз*X.x αℓℓιє ℓσνєѕ мιкє x.X*εїз»-(¯`v´¯)
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    lol u stealing git Copyright Policy © 2003 Lee Evans

His voice gt higher and higher and then his new name was Joan!
    "After realising that the long blonde hair wig fitted perfect and looked reasonable good he picked up his ID card with his name Joan on it and put it into his wallet. He then picked up his strawberry jam sandwich which was on the side and walked downstairs.

The Royal Ram

she *cough* he *cough* ran bk up the stairs realising tht she/he still had boxer shorts on under the skirt. and then changed into a pink thong. and put on some bright red lippy
    She/he then walked back out of the room and headed for downstairs. Howevre on the way he thought it was a bit weird why he was wearin a pink thong. He thought to himself that he mighte b a bit confused about his sexuality and continued walkin downstairs to the kitchen.

The Royal Ram

He also started to wonder i should have never changed my mind about having that op i enjoy it like this.
    By the time he reached the kitchen he was feeling very hungry so he finished off his jam sandwich and then looked in the firdge. To his surprise he saw no food in the fridge and wondered where it had all gone. It was full the day before.

The Royal Ram

To his suprise he found his wife laying on the sofa covered in emptywrappers of the contents of his fridge. He went to the shop and bought a padlock to protect what was in the fridge in the future.
    When he arrived back home he looked into the room where his wife was laying and noticed that his wife was no longer there. All that was left is the wrappers and packets from the food from the fridge.

The Royal Ram

he thought " where had she gone", anyways "il put this padlock on the fridge" he opened the cupboard to find a screwdriver and found his wife half way thu a packet of jacobs cream crackers
  • lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior Member The Royal RAM
    ~allie i already tld u , u dnt need a screwdriver for a padlock!~
    my sentence~
    he grab the crackers out of her hand and looked at her very disappointed. then he sed "da orld record for cracker eating is 47 seconds and ur no where near it! u shuld be ashamed!{@}
    devspc3.gif
    his wife, whos name was kevin (lmao) put down the half empty pack of cream crackers and the stop watch which was in her hand and climbed out of the cupboard - in the process wiping away the crumbs from her illumonous green woollen security jacket (eh?).

The Royal Ram

lmao.....kevin looked at joan and stared for a while and then she sed " you look different, have u had ur hair cut?{@}
    devspc3.gif
    To which Joan replied "How much is that doggy siiting in the window, woof woof". He then leaned forward and kissed kevin on the cheek and walked out of the room and then out the front door.

** this story is getting a bit bizzare.lol

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Joan started to explain the whole thing, but seemed to confuse Kevin (the wife) even more.
    To try to help her understand, he started doing a strip tease, untill he was left in just the pink thong....
    lol.....just as he was about to take tht off the front door opened wide n in walked his son and all his m8z.
    devspc3.gif
    His m8z said wat the hell are u doing, all his m8z laughed and then walked out, his son was then stood there looking stupid and was embarresed!!
    the son (mary) looked at his father n shouted.............."GET MY THONG OFF!{@}
    devspc3.gif
    joan ran downstairs and searched hi n low for the new underwear he had been saving for himself and kevin to share on he/shes's birthday. he then returned the pink thong to Mary.
    he was gutted that he couldnt keep it and he then went to buy his own, all the the money that he had been saving up was used to buy a new pair:p
    he walked into ann summers n looked around, wonderin wat pair to get! then a pair caught his eye they were.....
    devspc3.gif