The London Terrorist Attacks

lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior MemberThe Royal RAM
i think wat happened in london is reli sly. 33 died n bout 1,000 injured.
devspc3.gif

Comments

• tonytony Moderator Administrator
    it wasnt that many was it?

ive been in work today so only caught the 1st bit of news and not really heard anything since
  • CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Atleast 33 died last I heard. They didnt know how many in the bus blast...
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Ye there was lots of different figures put up on the net. But I think it was 33 dead in 4 explosions and they didn't know how many died in the rest
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
  • lozzas1810lozzas1810 Senior Member The Royal RAM
    its now 37 dead n bout 700 injured but there might be sum bodies still @ da station tht avnt been found yet
    devspc3.gif
    The daily mail this morning said 52 dead, 700 injured.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Wow 52 dead. The last I heard it was thirty something...

whoever done it are complete idiots.

The Royal Ram

omg 52! thts sly!
    devspc3.gif
  • NicNic Junior Member Shared Hoster
    i cant understand how anybody could be so cruel and take away innocent people's lives like that
    i kno it's sad tht they aint got nufin better to do in dere life than to destroy other ppl's
    devspc3.gif
    They think that the reason behind them doin it is because in past generations their own country and fanilies have suffered and this is supposed to be some sort of `revenge`. All their doing is making everything worse by takin innocent lives.

The Royal Ram

init! n they r sayin tht justice will be done but tht is a lie cos dey will neva find dem so it justice will not be done! i h8 blair n i h8 bush they both just seem to make things worse!
    devspc3.gif
  • ViperViper Senior Member The Royal RAM
    i understand now that the number is over 70!!
    wow! thts just sly!
    devspc3.gif
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    lozzas1810 wrote:
    init! n they r sayin tht justice will be done but tht is a lie cos dey will neva find dem so it justice will not be done! i h8 blair n i h8 bush they both just seem to make things worse!

IMO there is really nothing either leader can do.

Last I heard, these terrorists were born and raised in the UK ( at least some of them were ) and somehow became radicalized.
    They were all (3 at leats out of 4) were from Leeds... I don;t live near Leeds, but imagine you delivered a newspaper, or milk, to that house every day...
    Freaky, eh?
    there were more explosions today or sumin but sum didnt go off or sumin like tht, 1 person injured so they werent terrible but its still bad!
    devspc3.gif
    it was either 3 or 4 more explosions and only one person was injured as you said.

Its just crazy for someone to think that hurting others can resolve anything.

The Royal Ram

i kno "bombin for peace" cos ye like tht makes sense!
    devspc3.gif
  • martian2k4martian2k4 Llama Hunter Moderator
    Nah, one bomb on a bus where te windows were blown out.

A nail bomb

And then there was two bags with smoke started coming out of em or sommat.

Then there was the one injured but they rekon they saw one of the terrorist running away frmo the scene of the crime.
    Free MySpace Layouts- Coming soon
    Photoshop Tutorials- Coming soon
    Premium PHP Scripts- Coming soon

Haha i should really do some work so i can remove all the coming soon's
    really it wasnt like 2 weeks ago but its still wrong!
    devspc3.gif
    Martin is on about what happened today... :)
  • tonytony Moderator Administrator
    i know this may be really bad taste but with the bombs people tried to set off yesterday i was in some bar and they had sky news on and the guy said "the police are investigating 3 relatively undamaged sites" kind of made me laugh as they are undamamged bomb scnenes
  • mate_plmate_pl Junior Member NAT Warrior
    Correct me if I'm wrong but 4 explosions without anybody being injured seems strange to me... detonators being separated from explosive? Millitary analitics in Croatia (sadly with lot of experience :) ) just can't believe that it can be happening...
    I (and probably others) believe that some people, unconnected with the original bombings 2 weeks ago, did this weeks bombings just to cause terror. Not for any particular reason - whereas al quaeda would say the original bombings were revenge for the war against iraq, etc...
    These people just copied the original by doing the 3 tubes and 1 bus, on the thursday morning/lunchtime. They also seemed to have the bombs in backpacks.
    The main difference however is that these were not suicide bombers.

Al Quaeda are muslim extremists who believe they will go straight to heaven for being a suicide bomber (normal muslims believe they will go straight to heaven if they die in a just war - the extremists think that being a suicide bomber is the same as dieing in a war - and that this "war" is just.) so this weeks bombers aren't al quaeda because they were all seen running away....

Also, one person who is believed to be connected to one set of the bombings was killed by police today. An eye witness said that "[the police] seemed to trip him then shot him 5 times. I saw them shoot him 5 times."...
    I can't understand one thing... Are people in London now in fear of terrorist attack or the things are being normalised... Killing an innocent brasilian looks like there are people in panic there... my friend who is married in london says that she is very afraid to travel by bus or tube... what do the people in UK think about war in iraq? Is it "war against terrorism" as blair said or "war for oil", as people in my country think?
    How can you say the person the police shot dead (with 5 shots...) was innocent?

Bush started the war in Iraq, for a whole bunch of reasons, most of them bad.
    Blair just tagged along to stay on America's good side.
    ^^ agreed

The Royal Ram

How can you say the person the police shot dead (with 5 shots...) was innocent?

Bush started the war in Iraq, for a whole bunch of reasons, most of them bad.
    Blair just tagged along to stay on America's good side.

Agree to the story about Bush, but If you've checked the news you'd see that Stotland Yard admited that killed person was innocent... After all why shoot 5 times in him, I'm sure that 1 bullet would have disabled him...

Check this article out (bbc.co.uk): Police chief sorry over death
    I don't think they wanted to "disable" him? It seems much more like an execution to me.
    me too... it sounds really sad... RIP.

This shoot to kill tactics doesn't seem to be good. I hope it won't get the opposite effect. Eye for an eye tactics isn't good at all... I've lived through 4 years of war and it just sucks. A lot.