Any Planned Projects?

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
Any of you got any new sites your planning on launching?

Obviously dont give all the details away but give a little info about what we can expect to see from you next :)

The Royal Ram

Comments

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Now that I have a lot of time to myself, maybe I can make something using PHP... I can try atleast. :)
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Yup. theres nothing wrong with trying.

The Royal Ram

• strangedarstrangedar Senior Member The Royal RAM
    I have several projects underway at the moment. I'm only being payed for one though as the others are favours or personal.
    My two main projects at the moment are Spath House and familyreviews.co.uk. The Sparth House website is the one i'm being payed for, it's for a local hotel...

familyreviews.co.uk started of as a college project but I'm not really doing that now although I plan to have the site finished by sept, it's also helping me learn PHP & MySQL ;)

I'm also developing a DJ site for my nephew and an Xbox site for personal interest, although not much is being done to it due to other projects...
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
    sebastianastill.co.uk - My Portfolio
  • pfgannonpfgannon Moderator Administrator
    I have an entertainment network that I'm working on. The gaming portion should be up by September as well and the music section soon.
  • PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Well I just come back fomr speaking to a woman who owns two holiday companies - She wants a site designed for each :)

Thats my next project :)

The Royal Ram