Site Reviews & Ratings

PythonPython Forum LeaderThe Royal RAM
http://www.devdreams.com/reviews

Still not 100% finished however here you will be able to rate other websites and post your comments about them.

You will also be able to submit your own sites for others to rate and review.

The site with the highest rating at the end of the month will be featured on the Dev Dreams website so it's well worth trying to get a good rating :)

The Royal Ram

Comments

• PythonPython Forum Leader The Royal RAM
    Just finished up on the comments system so now people can post comments about other peoples sites.

The Royal Ram

• CannonBallGuyCannonBallGuy Moderator Shared Hoster
    Great Job man.
    Its great to see you are willing to stay up into the early morning to do that sort of thing...
    I would have just left it, then forgotten about it and never gotten round to it. ;)
    lol

I guess I just really want to get this site going good - Just want to add more features to it :)

By the way - its almost finished. Next 10-15 minutes and it should be done :)

The Royal Ram

Ok

I have completely finished the site review/rating section.

Feel free to add your sites, as many as you want. All sites must be verified before going live. Also feel free to rate other sites which are already there and post comments about them.

http://www.devdreams.com/resources - On this page you will see a random site being displayed each time so this makes it easy to rate multiple sites constantly.

Soon you will be able to add a form on your own sites where people can rate your site.

Enjoy!

The Royal Ram

• strangedarstrangedar Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Excellent Pyth! We need to get you a best admin award! ;)
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
    sebastianastill.co.uk - My Portfolio
    lol :)

I will add some more features to it soon hopefully (external ratings, screenshot, multiple urls, etc)

The Royal Ram

• strangedarstrangedar Senior Member The Royal RAM
    Cool :D
    strangedarknesssig.jpg
    sebastianastill.co.uk - My Portfolio
  • FelixFelix Junior Member Shared Hoster
    Hey that seems really cool. :cool:
    Do you have any suggestions for it?

The Royal Ram